Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #21
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Webkinz :)
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Game Added to Webkinz World -- Webkinz Rally! *UPDATED*

This looks great! I'm glad they're starting to incorporate Kinzville Academy skills into other portions of the site - that's probably the thing I like most about this game. The unlockable cars (with Style, hee hee) is a nice touch.

I played it a few times today and it seems to handle pretty well, but it might be kind of difficult for younger kids.
Passerine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
This could be a really cool game except I had one problem. It says to push the up arrow to make your car go faster and down to slow it down. I have to hold the up arrow to keep the car moving. If I let go of it, the car slows down and stops. It's pretty hard to hold down the up arrow and at the same time use the right and left arrows to steer it. I hope this is just a glitch that will be fixed.
I have noticed this too. I hope playing this game doesn't mess up my timing and jumping when I do my agility class. When they had the wacky zingoz trophies for that limited time, I played that game so much that when I was through it took me a while to pass an agility class because my trigger fingers were still clicking to the beat of hitting Wacky! LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is there a trophy?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I just read a thread in the Rumor Mill about easter gifts and the new estore pet. In the pictures, they also have a picture of a trophy for this game.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I can't budge with my pet who has graduated style, speed, and creativity. I can't budge with my pet who has graduated grooming and pancake-flipping. I can only make the car move with pets that haven't graduated from anything--and they haven't taken any classes at the Academy at all, so their skill levels for this game are all low. I'm guessing that the ideal pet to use is one who has level 9 pins in everything but hasn't graduated anything yet. Too bad I don't have one of those!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I can't budge with my pet who has graduated style, speed, and creativity. I can't budge with my pet who has graduated grooming and pancake-flipping. I can only make the car move with pets that haven't graduated from anything--and they haven't taken any classes at the Academy at all, so their skill levels for this game are all low. I'm guessing that the ideal pet to use is one who has level 9 pins in everything but hasn't graduated anything yet. Too bad I don't have one of those!
That's too bad that this is happening. Maybe the programmers at Ganz haven't made it through level 10 of any of the classes yet, so they couldn't test the game on a pet with a level 10! LOL!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #27

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Finally a racing game !!! thank you!!! I have been waiting 4 eva.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This is a fun game, but I'm not very good at it. I keep driving in the grassy circles. lol I made 2549 points the first time I played. Has anyone finished the race yet?
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #29
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Game Added to Tournament Arena -- Webkinz Rally! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
Thanks Justin and JBone92 for sharing this information. The pictures look great and I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Naturally, with new games, I always wonder if it is possible to win a trophy. Does anyone know?

Good luck on all of the new changes!
As of right now, their is a glitch that might be preventing the trophy from being awarded. Hopefully it will be solved soon.
JBONE92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #30
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Okay, now it works with my pet who graduated the talent classes, but it still doesn't work with my pet who has graduated the regular classes.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: