Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default New Game Added to Webkinz World -- Webkinz Rally! *UPDATED*

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New Game Added to Webkinz World -- Webkinz Rally! *UPDATED*

Thanks to JBONE92 from our forum for alerting us to yet another new addition to Webkinz World from last night's update! A new game called Webkinz Rally has been added to the arcade and the tournament arena! Unfortunately, it didn't quite seem to work for her when he tried to play. He was able to see another view of the game and reports that it appears that you can choose from a selection of cars based on your skill level in the Kinzville Academy.
Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: Thanks to Texasgirl8, we have some pictures and details about the new game!
You start the game by choosing a car. Your choices are dependent upon the Kinzville Academy Style Level of the pet you are using. You may also choose one of the other two "stock" players (Toby & Sonny) on the right or the left of your Webkinz pet.
When playing the game, you steer the car using the arrow keys. There are different obstacles, some of which slow you down, some speed you up, and others which give you points.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Game Added to Tournament Arena -- Webkinz Rally!

thats weird
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

wow! That's cool!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

It is an Arcade and tournament game.
froschak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i wonder what other little things they have come up with..... hmm... very interesting.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope it is a pinball game.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #7
Unregistered

Default Re: New Game Added to Tournament Arena -- Webkinz Rally! *UPDATED*

it looks so cool i cant wait to try it
Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #8
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Anyone finish the game yet? LOL. I didn't get very far at all, but then again my computer totally slowed down while the clock went at normal speed...maybe I need a faster computer like it says.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
sugarbeet is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to try the new game! I bet I can even get my hubby to play it.
sugarbeet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #10
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Here's a pic of what all the cars look like...my bear is on level 10 style:

swanjo is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: