Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default New Furniture and Clothing for Halloween

A new front page story has been added:

New Furniture and Clothing for Halloween

After maintenance today there were some new items added to both the Kinzstyle shop as well as to the W-shop for Halloween. In PJ Collie's you will find a complete Red Ninja Costume as well as an X-ray full body costume.
Click the image to open in full size.
  • Red Ninja Mask 85 KC
  • Red Ninja Costume 250 KC
  • Red Ninja Shoes 50 KC
  • Xray Costume 300 KC
Also in the W-shop we see new items, not seen before for Halloween. We have a new bed called the Cursed Cradle, a Monster Claw Door and a Tomstone called the Ghastly Grave.
Click the image to open in full size.
  • Cursed Cradle is 1313 KC (unusual price, don't you think?)
  • Ghastly Grave 1013 KC
  • Monster Claws Door 1331 KC
Please visit our WIki for more information on Halloween items in Webkinz World.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
it's mee
Webkinz :)

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Furniture and Clothing for Halloween

Awesomee!!
I cant wait to get it.

I love the new bed!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

awesome new clothing
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I am SPEACHLESS!
the x-ray thing is too awesome!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

It has been a while since I have been excited to buy something fromt he w shop! I can't wait to make a new Halloween room. Now if I could just name it that . . . .
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That bed looks REALLY well drawn and the tombstone, has anyone tried it outside, yet?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I just saw this on wk on the front page what's new. That is so awesome. Did you see the wonderland theme they are going to have too? It says it's sold at the curio shop though so I wonder if it will be rare?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the info and pictures Dixie!! The bed looks pretty kewl and yeah they picked some unusual prices alright!

I can't wait till they give the US/Euro accounts access to get in there and look at everything!!!

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #9
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I already bought it. I'll see if i can go outside.

Yes it can go outside and when you place it a ghost floats up and away. OMG It is soooooooo cool!
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

those tombstones ROCK...There is a ghoost that flies around and stuff-omg too cool for a whop item!!

Disapointed that the beds don't go outside-DUH! They should TOTALLY be for outdoors!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: