Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Fun Daily Activities are Coming!

This is all fun and great, but please, if you add more daily activities, retire WOW and WW2 already! THEY ARE BORING AND POINTLESS. Or, even better - make them into a few-times-a-week hourly activity!
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #32
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Cool! Thanks For Letting Everyone Know, I Didn't Seen That When I Logged In I still had the thing about the movie studio so thank you for always letting us know whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smi tten: Angel
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #33
petitepal is on a distinguished road

It's great that they are trying to add new things, but sorry this is really worse that the wheel of wow to me and that has been pretty bad! If they really want to fix, update or add something why don't they work on the claw. That seemed like a really fun idea until you actually played it and saw what the prizes were and also how annoying they were to get. If you are going to make a new activity make it fun and worth our while, please.
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #34
brainyact3

ozzy is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: New Fun Daily Activities are Coming!

yay! i need some seeds haha
ozzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #35
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

I hope these are weekly because im going out for my birthday on wednesday!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
This is all fun and great, but please, if you add more daily activities, retire WOW and WW2 already! THEY ARE BORING AND POINTLESS. Or, even better - make them into a few-times-a-week hourly activity!
actually maybe the wow can definately go but ww2 should stay because its worth while and stuff.

Last edited by ShadowRose07; 04-06-2010 at 02:24 PM..
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #36

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want a random pinneapple or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rolyatismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #37

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Awesome~ hehe
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #38
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

It is always nice to have a new activity in WW. Thanks Ganz.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #39
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

These new dailies sound awesome!

On a side note, I am new to webkinz insider. I just joined yesterday. I had some questions that i would love if anyone could answer! Can anyone explain to me how i can upload background photos to make my user page cool? I tryed pasting in the link and it doesn't work. It asks for the URL and I dont' know what that means. :S Also, how do you comment on other member's profiles? Can you only do it if you are their friend? I tryed to comment on some but i can't find where to do it. thanks for any help!
natalie456789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

That sounds great; but what about some free moonberries instead of pixie pod seeds! I have enough of the pixie pod seeds!! LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: