Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #971
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Is anyone refreshing the whole hour or is everyone going with just the 15 minute intervals?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #972
Webkinz :)

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Is anyone refreshing the whole hour or is everyone going with just the 15 minute intervals?
I'm going 15 minute intervals for 2-3 minutes of refreshing 3 screens.
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #973
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

THANKS for posting that and keeping us on track!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Based on the last 24 hours worth of listed times, it seems the next time to see ? would be at :00-which could be 12:00, 1:00, 2;00, etc. Once they appear, the next time would be :15. I do see it skips hours sometimes. Just my guess
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:51 AM   #974

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I'm refreshing the whole time I am sitting here,
except for snack and bathroom breaks.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #975

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

are they 15 minute intervals? I thought they were 10 minutes xD
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #976
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I'm refreshing the whole time I am sitting here,
except for snack and bathroom breaks.
What ?? No Depends ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #977
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Based on the last 24 hours worth of listed times, it seems the next time to see ? would be at :00-which could be 12:00, 1:00, 2;00, etc. Once they appear, the next time would be :15. I do see it skips hours sometimes. Just my guess
It has skipped some intervals though. Yesterday showed at 3:30, then 5:00, then 6:30. Today it's skipped from 4:15a to 7:00a, then 8:45 to 10:15, so it's hard to say. But hopefully sometime during the noon hour. I've yet to see ANY.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #978
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Quote:
(from ArtySmarty) Will someone please make a Sap Glop Sprite? Pretty please?!?

ROFL
-- Oh ArtySmarty that is sooooo perfect and so clever! You made me laugh out loud!

Back to the ? thread -- I haven't found one yet... sigh...

phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #979

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
What ?? No Depends ??
HaHa.
I was going to park the potty chair by me but I don't think I can get down and back up from it.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #980
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Breaks for the bathroom?
Really, I think you could have a bit more dedication.
View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
What ?? No Depends ??
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: