Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #951
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by psumommy
Clicked 1 that round and got yet another werewolf mask. There is going to be a pack of werewolves roaming WW at this rate! Hopefully we will find some vampires to hang with!

Good luck next round!
I'm with you.
So far 3 werewolf masks, 2 wwolf shirts, 3 vogue belts.
Something different would be nice.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #952
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Weird.... my second code just appeared!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #953
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

I got my first one, right at 10:45 KT but then I didn't see anymore. Do you have to refresh or clear your cache to get more? I'm using Firefox.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #954
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

refresh. there are full explanations of how the contest works in the first couple of pages of the thread, if you want to know more. :-)
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #955
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
I got my first one, right at 10:45 KT but then I didn't see anymore. Do you have to refresh or clear your cache to get more? I'm using Firefox.
Yes, you have to refresh and I clear my cache as well. Good luck!
mlh is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #956
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Firefox is fine. I got 3 codes last round and that's what I'm using.

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
Hm, I did not see any that round.

Is firefox OK to use? I cleared cache and cookies earlier this morning...
Old 10-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #957

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

My total is a werewolf shirt and 2 vogue vampire belts.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #958
onderful World!
Gifted

Oh my! I totally missed that in my single-minded quest for question marks. I flagged your post for a mod--this is big news!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I totally missed trying that round because the announcement page of the newz says Ganz just made Webkinz world open 24 hours!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #959
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Oh my! I totally missed that in my single-minded quest for question marks. I flagged your post for a mod--this is big news!!!
Yes, I just noticed it, too! Now I don't really need a "dark side" account for middle-of-the-night play!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #960
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Does it work to click from tab to tab, or do you have to completely refresh using the "reload the current page" button?
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: