Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:19 AM   #871
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I am trying to keep a tally of when we see them so we have an idea of when we can expect them so people don't have to sit around for hours on end trying to find one... here is what I have so far today Oct. 28th

I expect we will see the ?'s at 930kt

Spoiler: show

None for 530kt to 545kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 545kt to 600kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 600kt to 615kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 615kt to 630kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 630kt to 645kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 645kt to 700kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
700kt to 715kt ? Marks Flying
None for 715kt to 730kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 730kt to 745kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 745kt to 800kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 800kt to 815kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
815kt to 830kt ? Marks Flying
None for 830kt to 845kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 845kt to 900kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 900kt to 915kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 915kt to 930kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #872
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

great job webkinzmomma!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #873
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Are you allowing yourself a LARGE area of green on the left side of your window? Without that green, I don't think I'd ever see them. Seems to take forever for them to venture out any further to where you'd normally expect them to start.

Yes. I am down to 75% on one and 50% on the other. I work with computers on my job and have cleared cache, history, and browser, and several other things. I have done everything possible.

Have the same computer that allowed me to play all click fests until Ganz changed the Newz lay-out.

Since the lay-out change the click fests have been a bust because no floaties show up. Just weird or the world's strangest coincidence.

I wish you all great luck in getting the costume pieces you want or need.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #874
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am trying to keep a tally of when we see them so we have an idea of when we can expect them so people don't have to sit around for hours on end trying to find one... here is what I have so far today Oct. 28th

I expect we will see the ?'s at 930kt

I hope you're right, but unfortunately it never settled into a neat pattern yesterday. But they did show starting on a quarter hour, and I do think it was always at least an hour between sightings.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #875
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

3 more minutes to see if we got this schedule thing down... fingers are crossed!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #876

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to start clicking right at 9:30 and will let you know if I find any at that time.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #877
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

nothing for me this interval
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #878

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

NOthing so far on firefox.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #879

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

I'm not seeing them at 9:30
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #880
Gift Guru

Welp nothing for this time... darn I was really hoping for a pattern... oh well maybe we'll come up with something sooner or later
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: