Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #861
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

We are having no luck even seeing the ? marks.

Up until Ganz changed the lay-out of the Newz we never had any trouble with these click events.
Since the change we do not see any of the flying /floating objects.

Might be a coincidence but it is just strange.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #862
Webkinz :)

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

Don't see any in IE at 9
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #863

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i have not
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #864
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I just had the same thing.... entered the verification code at least 10 times.... all rejected.

Tried clearing the boxes, using other shift key, not using TAB key.... always rejected.

Also had one entry that crashed into an input error, which made me log out.

Codes I did get in this session were: recipe food and another Vampire pants. Still no complete costume.

This is, by far, the worst Newz click event they ever ran. Blech!!

The security code rejection thing happened to me multiple times at the end of the night last night. Well, actually it was more like 400 this morning. Anyway, I shut the computer down for the night, restarted this morning, and so far so good. I was just able to complete the werewolf costume for my daughter with the last round of ?'s. And also just realized we're being awarded pieces from two different vampire costumes! I thought it was just the vogue one! Oh well, I may never be able to move on to my account now.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #865

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

this event is running very different...
15 minute windows at various hours
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #866
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
We are having no luck even seeing the ? marks.

Up until Ganz changed the lay-out of the Newz we never had any trouble with these click events.
Since the change we do not see any of the flying /floating objects.

Might be a coincidence but it is just strange.
Are you allowing yourself a LARGE area of green on the left side of your window? Without that green, I don't think I'd ever see them. Seems to take forever for them to venture out any further to where you'd normally expect them to start.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #867
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I had about 15 tabs open with webkinz news and refreshed each of them about 7 or 8 times. nothing.
laurenbay5 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #868
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by laurenbay5
I had about 15 tabs open with webkinz news and refreshed each of them about 7 or 8 times. nothing.
On the old newz site, I'd have 5 or 6 windows open and it worked great. With this new format, I only use two at the most. You just can't see the floaters in a small area. It needs to be open wider and leave a large green margin on the left. That's where they'll be. Also, do you know about the unusual timing of this particular event? ?'s only fly at certain times.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #869

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

I'm not seeing any at 9:15
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #870

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

Does anyone see them flying now?
sue123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: