Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #851
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Why won't it take the security code that I put in. I am using the correct case and I have checked the rules box. Anyone know
Do not use your tab, use the mouse from email to answer then to security code and type in caps. Hope this helps.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #852
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

do we need to keep refreshing the screen or do we just sit and wait?
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #853
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am trying to keep a tally of when we see them so we have an idea of when we can expect them so people don't have to sit around for hours on end trying to find on... here is what I have so far today Oct. 28th

None for 530kt to 545kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 545kt to 600kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 600kt to 615kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 615kt to 630kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 630kt to 645kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 645kt to 700kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
700kt to 715kt ? Marks Flying
None for 715kt to 730kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 730kt to 745kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 745kt to 800kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 800kt to 815kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
815kt to 830kt ? Marks Flying
None for 830kt to 845kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

do we need to keep refreshing the screen or do we just sit and wait?
You will need to refresh
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 07:43 AM   #854

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Do not use your tab, use the mouse from email to answer then to security code and type in caps. Hope this helps.
I did use the mouse to get to the security code. There was no question for me to answer like other times. You know, the math question. Is there suppose to be one?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #855
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I did use the mouse to get to the security code. There was no question for me to answer like other times. You know, the math question. Is there suppose to be one?
Yes, there should be a math question.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #856
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am trying to keep a tally of when we see them so we have an idea of when we can expect them so people don't have to sit around for hours on end trying to find on... here is what I have so far today Oct. 28th

None for 530kt to 545kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 545kt to 600kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 600kt to 615kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 615kt to 630kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 630kt to 645kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 645kt to 700kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
700kt to 715kt ? Marks Flying
None for 715kt to 730kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 730kt to 745kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 745kt to 800kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

None for 800kt to 815kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
815kt to 830kt ? Marks Flying
None for 830kt to 845kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 845kt to 900kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
Old 10-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #857

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Yes, there should be a math question.
There was NO math question on my screen. That is why it did not work for me. Does anyone remember discussion about this yesterday and where I might find it?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #858
Gift Guru

If you have your window zoomed out then when you get that blue box pop up it will be zoomed out too, you will need to ctrl + mouse roller to zoom it in so you can see all boxes otherwise you may not see the math question
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 AM   #859

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
If you have your window zoomed out then when you get that blue box pop up it will be zoomed out too, you will need to ctrl + mouse roller to zoom it in so you can see all boxes otherwise you may not see the math question
I now know I did not have a math question. POSITIVE. Do you remember any discussion about this yesterday?

I now know I did not have a math question. POSITIVE. Do you remember any discussion about this yesterday?
OK now I understand. I will try that next time. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2010, 07:57 AM   #860
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Why won't it take the security code that I put in. I am using the correct case and I have checked the rules box. Anyone know?
I just had the same thing.... entered the verification code at least 10 times.... all rejected.

Tried clearing the boxes, using other shift key, not using TAB key.... always rejected.

Also had one entry that crashed into an input error, which made me log out.

Codes I did get in this session were: recipe food and another Vampire pants. Still no complete costume.

This is, by far, the worst Newz click event they ever ran. Blech!!

BERT_X is offline Male
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: