Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 06:03 AM   #811
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I got one! On firefox! 7:00
kawee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #812
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Uggh... missed it by 15 minutes. Should have gotten up a bit earlier!
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #813
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

between 7-7:10 raining ? I got eight..wow...nuts0
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:20 AM   #814
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK, I am confused by this, well frustrated mostly. You can only use an email once when you find a question mark. What you get is random. For me, I got a cheeseburger and the shirt and pants for the werewolf outfit. I only have one email address but I also used my Mom and Dad's two email addresses. So, that's it for me. The shirt and pants don't do me any good without the mask and shoes for the werewolf costume. So, now what?

Some people have been getting complete outfits and most of the outfits have four to five pieces to each piece so that means they must have that many email addresses.

Sorry, I just don't think that's fair to everyone else. Someone suggested that for contests like these they should just use your webkinz account and only one account per person. So, that way each person can get one item and it's fair.

Sorry if I am spoiling the fun of others. It's just that when you have 5 or 6 email accounts versus others who may only have 1 it just doesn't seem fair. I know this is like the other click to win contests they've had on webkinz newz.

OK, I'm done ranting. Thanks for listening.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:20 AM   #815
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I managed to get a few too, I got 4 but I have 3 different browsers open, I can put 2 on each kids' account... yay!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:21 AM   #816
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
between 7-7:10 raining ? I got eight..wow...nuts0
Sorry, just curious did you just see 8 or were you able to click on all 8, because that would mean you have access to 8 email accounts.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:23 AM   #817
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK, I am confused by this, well frustrated mostly. You can only use an email once when you find a question mark. What you get is random. For me, I got a cheeseburger and the shirt and pants for the werewolf outfit. I only have one email address but I also used my Mom and Dad's two email addresses. So, that's it for me. The shirt and pants don't do me any good without the mask and shoes for the werewolf costume. So, now what?

Some people have been getting complete outfits and most of the outfits have four to five pieces to each piece so that means they must have that many email addresses.

Sorry, I just don't think that's fair to everyone else. Someone suggested that for contests like these they should just use your webkinz account and only one account per person. So, that way each person can get one item and it's fair.

Sorry if I am spoiling the fun of others. It's just that when you have 5 or 6 email accounts versus others who may only have 1 it just doesn't seem fair. I know this is like the other click to win contests they've had on webkinz newz.

I understand your frustration, I really do. I confirmed with Ganz customer service (with Alaina) that we can use any many email address as we want, you are more then welcome to use 10 minute mail or mailinator just as some of us use. Some of us have multiple accounts (accounts for each kid and ourselves) so we need those extra emails to be able to get something for everyone. Because I was able to confirm with Ganz (Alaina) that we can use as many address as we want, I would recommend you using one of those 2 I listed above to hopefully be able to complete that outfit! Good luck!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:24 AM   #818

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

try using mailinator.com you can enter emails as you go
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:26 AM   #819
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Sorry, just curious did you just see 8 or were you able to click on all 8, because that would mean you have access to 8 email accounts.
There are several free and temporary sites you can use for additional email accounts. I like dispostable.com
kayembee is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:26 AM   #820

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

can someone who has been up all night post the times of the sightings?

(if you aren't too tired)

thanks
ottermellon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: