Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 AM   #801
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
Looks like I am not the only night Still only one ? here. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm a definite night owl. I'd be up late with or without webkinz. Sorry you've just gotten one so far. I've gotten 11, so I can't complain. Sure would like to complete the costumes for my daughter though. I'm keeping two windows open at all tlimes, one firefox and one chrome, with about an inch of green on the left for easier viewing. Hang in there. Maybe ganz will increase the frequency like they do sometimes.

And awesome attitude btw!

Darn, I had high hopes for 345 but haven't seen anything again. Gonna have to call it a night soon. If anyone's up late (or up early depending on where you are) please post if you see anything. I think the tracking is always helpful.

Last edited by magicw; 10-28-2010 at 02:57 AM..
magicw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 03:06 AM   #802
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Yeah, I'm a definite night owl. I'd be up late with or without webkinz. Sorry you've just gotten one so far. I've gotten 11, so I can't complain. Sure would like to complete the costumes for my daughter though. I'm keeping two windows open at all tlimes, one firefox and one chrome, with about an inch of green on the left for easier viewing. Hang in there. Maybe ganz will increase the frequency like they do sometimes.

And awesome attitude btw!

Darn, I had high hopes for 345 but haven't seen anything again. Gonna have to call it a night soon. If anyone's up late (or up early depending on where you are) please post if you see anything. I think the tracking is always helpful.

I can probably handle another hour, it's 1 here so I'll post if I do.

Not seeing any at 4am KT
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #803
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Just saw one!
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #804
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I just saw one too! Just now
Old 10-28-2010, 03:29 AM   #805
kingcardinal
Webkinz :)

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

been on from 2:20 -3:27 and between firefox and IE and google chrome no sightings.

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I just saw one too! Just now
where where where what browser
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:34 AM   #806
Gift Trainee

been on from 2:20 -3:27 and between firefox and IE and google chrome no sightings.

I saw 2 between 415 and 430 on chrome, but couldn't get the security code to work on either. Lots of people have had that problem. Also have a window open in firefox, but didn't see any. Guess I'll give it another try after I get the kids to school in the morning. Good luck everyone!

Oh, and that was the first sighting for me since the 1245-100 round.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #807
Gift Coach

I only saw one, on IE

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I saw 2 between 415 and 430 on chrome, but couldn't get the security code to work on either. Lots of people have had that problem. Also have a window open in firefox, but didn't see any. Guess I'll give it another try after I get the kids to school in the morning. Good luck everyone!
Thank you! I wouldn't have seen that one had it not been for you because I thought it was another block of no shows. Thanks! Good night
Old 10-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #808
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

None for 530kt to 545kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 545kt to 600kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 600kt to 615kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 615kt to 630kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 630kt to 645kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)
None for 645kt to 700kt (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome checked)

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-28-2010 at 05:52 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #809
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

nothing yet

does anyone else feel like a lab rat...LMBO

would anyone else rather watch for a floating ? instead of refreshing all the time

Last edited by lemony; 10-28-2010 at 05:33 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #810
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Found one... they are back for the 7am kt hour
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: