Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 01:46 AM   #791
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Not seeing anything at 2:45
Wizard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 01:56 AM   #792
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Not seeing anything at 2:45
I haven't seen any for 245 either. Cute kitty in your avvie! Is it a Maine Coon?
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #793
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Don't know what kind of cat it is! Actually, it is an image I got off the web. I have a black & white webbie (my 1st), and the kitty looks much like one of mine, so it just appealed to me.

Since we seem to have stopped for the night, I'm off to sleep. These long hours slaving over the computer are draining!
G'nite to the late shift.....

Last edited by Wizard; 10-28-2010 at 02:10 AM..
Wizard is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:11 AM   #794
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Don't know what kind of cat it is! Actually, it is an image I got off the web. I have a black & white webbie (my 1st), and the kitty looks much like one of mine, so it just appealed to me.
I see. I used to have two Maine Coons - long-haired cats with tufts of fur between their toes and hair in the ears. I was just reading how all that fur helped them to stay warm in their original snowy surroundings. One of mine was grey and the other was brown like in the picture. Love them!

Haven't seen anything for 300.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #795
Webkinz :)

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

cool..................
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:25 AM   #796
Gift Trainee

Nothing for 315.

I sure hope to see something at 330 or 345 since I'm up anyway!
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #797
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Looks like I am not the only night Still only one ? here. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #798
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I don't see any for 3:30 KT ~ does it end at night?
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #799
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I don't see any for 3:30 KT ~ does it end at night?
I'm wondering the same thing. Haven't seen any since the 1245-100 run, but I believe we did have a three hour stretch without ?'s once before.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #800
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

I wont speculate anymore as to what, or if any, strategies Ganz is using for this contest. But I will take it for what it is. a contest which really offers no guarantees of any winners or what prizes they should be. The company really owes noone any explanation for a free contest they run since it is all for fun. I do feel the frustration of those with the endless click click clicking of the keys... and nothing.

Better luck tomorrow and I am happy for those who have won some of those awesome costumes. Please post some pics for us and let us know where we can see them. I would love to see your pets in the new pieces. Thanks !!
kingcardinal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: