Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #751
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

None @ :15
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #752
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Does anyone know if on a specific browser finding question marks would be easier? Thanks
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #753
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
True, I am aware you can't trade estore items. But wouldn't you think if that were the case and they wanted to create a desire to complete a collection by going to the estore that they might advertise the contest? In the past they normally posted some little ad somewhere along with the rules. This time it is not posted visibly anywhere. I Only saw the rules someone posted on here. BTW where is the history on the newz site?

I would just try looking up 'Webkinznewz.com history' on google or your search engine and you'll probably find it
Old 10-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #754
Webkinz :)

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

Before I knew there was some pattern to the "?", I found it several times in one screen. I had three open and refreshing, but the ? only appeared in one of them. Then when I refreshed, the ? was there again, and again, and again. Usually, with these events, I find that once the floating object appears in the screen, it doesn't usually appear in that window again.

Also, it has been suggested to zoom all the way out. I have done this. In fact, I have my screen zoomed out to 75%. This is working great for me. In my IE browser, there is a drop down menu labelled "page." On this menu, there is a zoom feature. At 75%, there is quite a bit of green surrounding the news page. The ? usually shows up in this green area.

I have used www.10minutemail.com successfully.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #755
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

I will try that lolli thank you.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #756
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay been doin some creative research lol and if I'm right we will see one within the next 5 minutes

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-27-2010 at 10:22 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #757
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tuppermac
Before I knew there was some pattern to the "?", I found it several times in one screen. I had three open and refreshing, but the ? only appeared in one of them. Then when I refreshed, the ? was there again, and again, and again. Usually, with these events, I find that once the floating object appears in the screen, it doesn't usually appear in that window again.

Also, it has been suggested to zoom all the way out. I have done this. In fact, I have my screen zoomed out to 75%. This is working great for me. In my IE browser, there is a drop down menu labelled "page." On this menu, there is a zoom feature. At 75%, there is quite a bit of green surrounding the news page. The ? usually shows up in this green area.

Thank you so much for this explanation !!! I am going to go try that right now. BTW you gave excellent details.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #758
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by ColliePuppyxo
Does anyone know if on a specific browser finding question marks would be easier? Thanks
If you are using XP, I recommend Chrome. If you are on Vista, for Windows 7, I recommend anything because it is a pretty fast computer. But the # of ?'s you get isn't based on your computer. It is most likely not based on the internet browser you use too. It's all luck. What floats across the page on the internet page you are on has nothing to do with your engine or internet browser
Old 10-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #759
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
If you are using XP, I recommend Chrome. If you are on Vista, for Windows 7, I recommend anything because it is a pretty fast computer. But the # of ?'s you get isn't based on your computer. It is most likely not based on the internet browser you use too. It's all luck. What floats across the page on the internet page you are on has nothing to do with your engine or internet browser
Thanks
I have a windows 7 computer. I use mozilla firefox, but I have IE too.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #760
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tuppermac

I agree having the green border on the left side helps a lot! Great of you to point that out!
magicw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: