Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #731
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I managed to snag three codes out of 5 ? clicks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #732
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I wonder if they changed teh way they fly due to 10 minute mail? Anybody already bring that up?

Please tell me what 10 minute mail is? Thank You
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #733
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
There seem to be windows of opportunity for this contest that start approximately on the quarter hour and last for 10 to 15 minutes. They do not fly at all times. So far the best suggestion is to check in on the quarter hour and refresh several times to see if they're flying. By that I mean check at 700, 715, 730, etc rather than try constantly. Helps to keep the frustration level down a bit.

Any page of wkn will work, not just the home page.
Reposting because I believe some people don't realize that the question marks cannot be found at all times. Since they just showed between 1030-1045, it is likely they will not be seen again for at least an hour. But check in at :00, :15, :30, and :45 and refresh several times to be sure.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #734
Luv4Lollipops

Uggh 2 of them were recipe food and 1 of them was a pair of werewolf pants :\
Old 10-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #735
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I still haven't seen a ?
I really don't have much luck with these clickity click games.
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #736
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ColliePuppyxo
My younger sister told me about this..
She said its something about having an email for 10 minutes? It is a great service to be used for contests like this.

Thanks! How do you get it?
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #737
Luv4Lollipops

ooh ten minute mail is amazing now i dont have to keep making hotmail and canada.com emails

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Thanks! How do you get it?
10minutemail.com
Old 10-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #738
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Reposting because I believe some people don't realize that the question marks cannot be found at all times. Since they just showed between 1030-1045, it is likely they will not be seen again for at least an hour. But check in at :00, :15, :30, and :45 and refresh several times to be sure.
I've been doing this and checking when it's posted they are floating and I've seen not any.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #739
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
I FIGURED IT OUT !!! I think... I always hit refresh continuely to get the peek a newz thing in the past. KEY here is walk away for a minute and check back. do not refresh every few seconds. I found my first one after HOURS Yea!!
Do you have your screen zoomed all the way out (so you see some faded green on both the right and the left)?

The reason I ask is sometimes you can't see the ? when refreshing until it floats further right and if you don't have your screen zoomed out then you won't see it until it has floated out, so therefore you may appear it is randomly appearing on your screen without refreshing
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #740
Luv4Lollipops

None @ :00 again. I kinda have a theory, guys. I have been looking at patterns and The times seem to be going: :00, :15, :30, then :45 over again. I've kinda noticed a pattern like that. Maybe it counts up for a few hours then counts down from 45 for the next hours after that?
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: