Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #691
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Can you buy the individual parts?
Yes, they are 2000 points each I believe.
My son is really obsessing about this
CCBMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #692
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Yes, they are 2000 points each I believe.
My son is really obsessing about this
Aww ok now i see it. We click and get odd parts but not a full costume and then end up buying the rest to complete it. I got it now.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #693
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

This is PRECISELY Ganz's purpose (buying the rest of the costume to go with the pieces you won)!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Maybe this is the GANZ point of this all
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #694

dolphin13 has a spectacular aura about

Is there a schedule that the question marks are on, or are they randomly showing up?
dolphin13 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #695
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I think the closest together the question mark spurts have been is one hour, although it's often much longer in-between. Anyway, the last spurt I believe was 845-900, so we MAY get lucky in a few minutes.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #696

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

For reasons like this I am kind of glad my daughter gave up playing on webkinz only after 153 pets. Many Many estore items and we just let her deluxe membership expire.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #697
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I just wish there was some way to get rid of the extra pieces. If I knew earlier I couldn't sell them I would have never started this.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #698

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
This is PRECISELY Ganz's purpose (buying the rest of the costume to go with the pieces you won)!
For reasons like this I am kind of glad my daughter gave up playing on webkinz only after 153 pets. Many Many estore items and we just let her deluxe membership expire.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #699
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin13
Is there a schedule that the question marks are on, or are they randomly showing up?
reposting

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
There seem to be windows of opportunity for this contest that start approximately on the quarter hour and last for 10 to 15 minutes. They do not fly at all times. So far the best suggestion is to check in on the quarter hour and refresh several times to see if they're flying. By that I mean check at 700, 715, 730, etc rather than try constantly. Helps to keep the frustration level down a bit.

And I believe any page of wkn will work, not just the home page.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #700
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Doesn't look like it's going to be this :45
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: