Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #641
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I got 3 that round and 2 of those were foods one was the werewolf shirt I already had. Anyone else notice an increase in food prizes now?

One thing DD and I noticed is the site loads very slow when there are ? flying but as soon as the "session" ends it goes back to loading super fast for us.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Sorry if already stated........but does anyone when this contest is ending? Just found out about it now.......here on WI. Thank you

Someone called and was told it would end on the 29th
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #642

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

can someone post the schedule of when they were sighted? (i almost hate using the ?...)

i believe they were found:
8:45-9am
12:00-12:15 pm
1:15-1:30pm
3:30-3:45 pm
6:30=6:45pm
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #643
bearlyup
Webkinz :)

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

I was lucky and found three floating in a row at 3:30 today. Have only entered one code so far and it was for the Howling Werewolf Mask/Head.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #644
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

okay I still have nothing tried internet explorer, firefox, refreshing, rebooting, clear history, and still nothing. When is the next round due to start again? in 6 minutes?
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #645
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I have now been on for an hour. Never saw question marks when you all did. Is there any states who will not see them? I have also cleared my cookies. Any suggestions?
Old 10-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #646

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
I have now been on for an hour. Never saw question marks when you all did. Is there any states who will not see them? I have also cleared my cookies. Any suggestions?
Wait another hour..

The are not coming often thats for sure.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #647

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
allow popups from webkinz news

also zoom out or wait a little bit before you hit refresh
Old 10-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #648
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

i saw my first one maybe an hour ago. got the zombie top yay
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 06:36 PM   #649
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by joy7883
allow popups from webkinz news

also zoom out or wait a little bit before you hit refresh

I zoomed out and when i got the ? mark the entry form was so small i could not answer the question it ased happened to me 4 time so i suggest not zooming and just leaving it the way the site is .
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #650

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
I zoomed out and when i got the ? mark the entry form was so small i could not answer the question it ased happened to me 4 time so i suggest not zooming and just leaving it the way the site is .

When the window pops up Zoom BACK in! This way you can read it.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: