Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #611
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The last one I found gave me an:

"Internal server error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request
Reference #3.c636....."

I am wondering if I am the only one getting these errors?

I have found a total of 3 question marks and 2 of them gave me an error (and not the same error), so I only got 1 code for all of this searching!
To get an error message I would actually have to find a question mark.... I will post if I do though. Hope your problem clears up as this is already frustrating enough!
magicw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #612
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I was able to get a few more for my kiddos, very pleased with this contest it is a lot of fun!

The prizes are great and lots of good prizes instead of all food...

As a reminder though, for everyone who is getting upset because the timing is so out of wack, try to keep in mind, this is a contest (and contests are hard to win) plus I don't think the purpose is for us to sit all day refreshing continuously over and over again to how many pieces we can get, rather it is a reward for hanging out at Webkinz Newz. I am thankful that Ganz does things like this even if I only get 1 or two items, it's one or two items I didn't have to pay for from the estore! Just try to relax and enjoy the contest, if you don't see any for a while take a breather, go do something else and come back. This contest is open for another two days, it is my belief that the question marks will come a bit more frequently closer to the closing of the contest. Also with all the info complied, we get an idea that the marks are coming around the quarter of the hour, take your breaks between those times then it doesn't seem as stressful!

Good luck everyone, I hope everyone gets something and enjoys this contest!
I agree.The contests are suppose to be fun. If one chooses to sit for hours and refresh then thats their personal choice. I also know its aggervating to not see one for hours. Im trying to complete at least one of each costume. They cant be traded or kinz posted so I dont need a lot of them.

I also understand we pay alot of money on webkinz *stuff* but that to is another personal choice. I have 6 accounts in my household and over 300 pets that I've bought and all the charms,clothes,woodlands, etc...but thats a choice I've made to do. I to have spent thousands of dollars on Webkinz.

Ganz does not have to do these contest,so just enjoy it.

I just think of the items I've won,I've just been lucky. i was totally shocked in the last zum contest that I won two!!

on another note.....glad we've found somewhat of a schedule of when they'll appear

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I guess I missed the last cycle, maybe I can catch the next one.

One thing everyone needs to remember is what another computer does, does not affect your chances at all. If one person can sit and get 50 codes and you only find one it's not because of the other person. If that person didn't play or only got 1 code, you'd still only get one. It's completely based on luck and timing.

Everyone can be frustrated just make sure you are directing that frustration in the right direction. Towards back luck, bad server draw, slow connection whatever.

Now everyone have fun and remember it's just a game.
I agree...........

Last edited by tammy1072; 10-27-2010 at 05:12 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #613
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

It's easy to say this contest is fun when you are winning the prizes. I doubt that anyone would say they are having fun with this one if they don't win at least 1 piece of clothing. It would be okay if we didn't feel like we had to be glued to our computers to be able to get a glimpse of 1 ?

I have won today but I don't think it's very fun watching others not being able to win anything.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #614
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by rickekinz
It's easy to say this contest is fun when you are winning the prizes. I doubt that anyone would say they are having fun with this one if they don't win at least 1 piece of clothing. It would be okay if we didn't feel like we had to be glued to our computers to be able to get a glimpse of 1 ?

I have won today but I don't think it's very fun watching others not being able to win anything.

Thank u some people like to brag and that's not vary nice we try to teach our kids to share and dont make other feel bad for what they don't have but there is some that are Greedy and that are not satisfied with one ! Have to Vent sry
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #615
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

It's not fun to sit and not win, just like any other contest, no one likes losing. BUT you shouldn't be mad at those that do win or in this case get codes because it's not their fault you aren't getting any. Displaced anger won't help you get more codes.

Feel free to vent, gripe and grumble but don't make it personal because it's not. Stating what you've gotten is not bragging. People are asking what the odds are. You have to state what you got to show the odds of getting clothing vs food. We need those #'s to see how the codes are turning out.

All blaming others will do is get this thread locked down and no one wants that. So lets refocus on what's important. Everyone watching for "?" so we all have a chance to get a code.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #616
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by rickekinz

Thank You! It's easy to say it's just a contest and "luck" when you've found as many prizes as you "need" or want but it's another thing to say it's "fun" when you've invested the same amount of time as everyone else and get nothing.

I haven't even tried for many of the other click to win "contests" because of the same issue. Can it be possible that my pc or connection to the web is that unlucky??? Whatever it is that Ganz is doing or not doing, they need to fix it.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #617
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The last one I found gave me an:

"Internal server error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request
Reference #3.c636....."

I am wondering if I am the only one getting these errors?

I have found a total of 3 question marks and 2 of them gave me an error (and not the same error), so I only got 1 code for all of this searching!
Hi snowCrystal...I also got that error, you're not alone.
Good luck with the refreshing!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #618
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Has anyone seen one lately? I thought maybe 6:15 or 6:30 but so far nothing.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #619

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

they are fling now
Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #620
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

~''BUT you shouldn't be mad at those that do win or in this case get codes because it's not their fault you aren't getting any. Displaced anger won't help you get more codes''. But do u really need 10 codes or more not saying u but in general come on u can say all this cuz you are getting codes that is why they should make it one per account not e-mail !
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: