Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #551
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
So far we have seen that they start at the quarter-hour point, yeah. The trick is, as you've said...is there a pattern?

So far today we've seen:

8:45-9:00
12:00-12:15
1:15-1:30
3:30-3:45

Can anyone winkle out a pattern from this?
Well it looks like the next window will be from :45 - :00 but what hour is a mystery to me...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #552

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

So far we have seen that they start at the quarter-hour point, yeah. The trick is, as you've said...is there a pattern?

So far today we've seen:

Part of some specific secret formula, only known to the CIA?
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #553
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok here's my hunch, it starts at the 15 minute mark of the first hour that is an odd number, (ex:1:15)
and stops at the 45 minute mark. then, it skips the next hour until it goes back to the odd number. (ex: skips 2:00 and comes back on at 3:15) anyone get me?
View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Well it looks like the next window will be from :45 - :00 but what hour is a mystery to me...
Yes, except now that I think twice about it, I think there may have been some windows in there that I didn't notice happening. Can anyone tell me whether I missed listing any windows?
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #554

monkeyhead10 is on a distinguished road

So far today we've seen:

How about from 9:00 - 12:00 was 3 hours

from 12:15 -1:15 was 1 hour

from 1:30 - 3:30 was 2 hours

so next might be 3:45 - 6:45 which would be 3 hours??????

Just a guess, we should be sure to check long before then.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #555
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

About 10-15 min. ago I caught a question mark.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #556
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

So far today we've seen:

Wow that makes no sense, a 3 hour gap this morning, then about an hour, and 2 hours for the next batch????? I am stumped on that one Jackal, but I got my first ? at 3:43 and now nothing.
Looking at your chart I doubt we will see any for at least an hour. But then again, maybe it will pick up since the kids are out of school by now!!!

What a naughty TRICK to play on us, having a WKN contest and NOT TELLING anyone!! At least there is a TREAT behind those question marks.

Thanks for your great tracking work and helpful information (ALWAYS)!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #557
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Okay I gather from the responses that it is on a 15 minute interval. Could someone please tell me if you just click on the news link on that page to refresh or do you have to hit your browser refresh and is it the same page you refresh or do you have to go to different page tabs to refresh on the news site?
Wow what a long sentence.
Thanks
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #558
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
Okay I gather from the responses that it is on a 15 minute interval. Could someone please tell me if you just click on the news link on that page to refresh or do you have to hit your browser refresh and is it the same page you refresh or do you have to go to different page tabs to refresh on the news site?
Thanks
I stay on the homepage and click my browser refresh, but I've only seen one
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #559
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
Thanks
All I do is use the browser refresh on the same page, seems to work just fine, but I would give it a few seconds for the question mark to pop, even more so if you are on a slow machine.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #560
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Also, I'm zoomed out so I can see past the tree on the left
lorib64 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: