Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

monkeyhead10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

The link works fine for me.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #482
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

(PS - All those head-smashing-the-wall emoticons are directed towards ME, by the way, and my inability to make the link work for you guys. They're not directed at anyone else, in case anyone was wondering. )
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #483
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

i understand jackal. thanks for your help!

ok, i'm getting mad at Safari. time to switch to FF
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #484
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

your link worked for me jackal.

if we entered a code earlier that did not work, and try to enter that same code agin now, will it work? Has anyone tried?
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #485

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
(PS - All those head-smashing-the-wall emoticons are directed towards ME, by the way, and my inability to make the link work for you guys. They're not directed at anyone else, in case anyone was wondering. )
How do you make that emoticon? The only one I know how to do is the standard happy face. I've tried clicking on the chart below, but all that shows up on my posts is code.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #486

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal

Sorry everyone, I don't know what to tell you; I'm copying the link from the post number absolutely precisely and it sure works for me!

If it helps, it's post #433, and can be found on page 44.
Link works fine for me!! Thanks Jackal
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #487
I'm an enigma! Haha.

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

I can't find any, and i have been search for a while
pokemondude12 is offline Male
Old 10-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #488
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I haven't found any either. It appears they've made it a lot harder this time around!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #489
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok, i'm getting mad at Safari. time to switch to FF
Oooh, it'd be great if I could blame the link problem on something other than me.

I'm glad it's working for other people though, that's great.

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
How do you make that emoticon? The only one I know how to do is the standard happy face. I've tried clicking on the chart below, but all that shows up on my posts is code.
Whenever I go to post, there's a big display of smilies right below the box I type my post in. I just click on the one of the guy bashing his head against the wall, and it automatically shows up in my post.

If you're doing that exact same thing but are just seing code in your post instead of the emoticon, try previewing your post - the code will most likely "magically" turn into the image. Hope it does, anyway! HTH!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #490
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I didn't find any at all. I wonder why isn't it appearing.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: