Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #431
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

"?" FLOATER CONTEST FAQ

For information about how the floater contests work in general, there is a guide.

But for information about the "?" floater contest specifically, keep reading!

What kind of floater am I looking for?

It's a big question mark in the Webkinz font:

Click the image to open in full size.

What prize do I get?

There are a whole bunch of possible prizes for this contest - the feature codes that WI members have plugged in have been for either:

- recipe foods, OR
- eStore Hallowe'en costume items

These are all the costume item prizes that have been confirmed so far (thank you, hiphopten!)

**********************************/Merthyn/Sept10/Costumes1.jpg[/IMG]

Recipe food prizes have included:
- Floridisa
- Wishful Whirlawhip
- Symphoscone
- Rhomblintzes
- Bubbaberriboo
- Sweet Creola

From WI member reports, there seems to be a very high ratio of costume pieces to recipe foods being given out - I would estimate that over 50% of the codes are for costume items.

Please note that the costume prizes canNOT be traded or KinzPosted!

Wait - the feature code I got as my prize isn't working in the Code Shop

Earlier today (October 27), something went wrong with the prize codes. One WI member reported that in fact, something was wrong with ALL eStore codes, not just the prize codes. It was a big mess, and Ganz worked on fixing it, but THE CODES SHOULD BE WORKING NOW.

If your code still isn't working, contact Ganz. And remember that you don't want to keep trying to enter dud codes over and over again, because the system will eventually lock you out of entering codes at the Code Shop for the day if you enter too many bad ones.

Is it harder to see floaters this time?

Yes. For this contest, the floaters only seem to be coming in "windows" of time. (The rules even say that floaters are not guaranteed to appear constantly throughout the contest period.) These windows appear to be 15 minutes long each and they start at quarter hour points (:00, :15, :30 or :45). We haven't established yet whether there's a pattern to how long the INTERVALS between windows are, though.

At any rate, because it really looks like a 15-minute window/quarter-hour mark schedule, you may not want to bother sitting at your computer and constantly refreshing pages for hours on end. Instead, try checking in at WKN every quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45) and do a bunch of refreshes for about a minute. If nothing shows up, there's most likely no window for that quarter-hour on the clock, and you can go and do something else. (At least, that's if the current pattern holds.)

How long will the contest last?

According to the rules, this contest is different from the usual two-day run. It started right at the very beginning of Tuesday October 26th, and is going to last until the very end of Friday October 29th. (That's four days.)

Where are these "rules" you keep talking about?

Here you go: direct link

Last edited by Jackal; 10-27-2010 at 04:21 PM..
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #432
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by ottermellon
so, are we suppose to open windows and wait?
or refresh?
thanks
Open the window full screen because they tend to linger in the far left and sometimes float on and off the page.
Wait for the window to fully load to see if you see one floating.
Then refresh.
Repeat.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #433
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Does Ganz know about the invalid codes before I call? lol

I just had to call yesterday about an mazin hamster trophy not showing up,so I really hate to call AGAIN lol....but I will to get my darn codes valid.Im not sitting here allday for nothing ..my husband is laughing...tehe
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #434
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

I tried to enter the info for it, but it said my security code was invalid, I tried it many times, but it kept saying the same thing! Is this happening with anyone else?
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #435
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I had so many in the 5 mins period and I have put most on already and I have gotten costume for each of them. I got 8 in a 5 min period
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #436
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Does Ganz know about the invalid codes before I call? lol

I just had to call yesterday about an mazin hamster trophy not showing up,so I really hate to call AGAIN lol....but I will to get my darn codes valid.Im not sitting here allday for nothing ..my husband is laughing...tehe

yes Ganz knows of the situation
Old 10-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #437
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

at least 1 of them though is a food item
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #438
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I just tried again for 30 minutes and not one ?. I'm on server 2. Anyone else on this server having problems finding the ?. I even cleared my cache several times.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #439
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ok, so i just FINALY found a ? mark and guess what i got?!?! THE WEREWOLF MASK!!! YAY! I'M SOO HAPPY!!!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #440
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

just got this message from twitter:

If you've been tryin to receem a Feature Code in the last couple of hours, please try again. All codes should be working now.
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: