Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #371
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

got off phone with them, they said hold onto the codes, they are fixing the codes and you will be able to re renter the codes you have, I dunno just repeating what they said !
CJMM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #372
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
The real question is: Do we keep looking for those ???
I was wondering that too
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #373
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Okay that's it. Everyone over to my place, I have coffee and tea for the parents and hot cocoa and cider for the kids...bring your laptops...we will wait out the storm! Hehe.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #374
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

But they must have a record of all the email addresses that got codes during that time. They are probably automatically listed in a saved file somewhere. Just reissue codes to those addresses.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #375
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
But they must have a record of all the email addresses that got codes during that time. They are probably automatically listed in a saved file somewhere. Just reissue codes to those address.
They do, the rep I spoke with specifically addressed this, they know where all the codes went, we should be okay.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #376
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
got off phone with them, they said hold onto the codes, they are fixing the codes and you will be able to re renter the codes you have, I dunno just repeating what they said !
THAT would be a relief !!

I guess I'll just get ready for work and try to enter them later tonight or tomorrow to see if they are working. I'm sure they don't need another person calling them right now lolz
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #377
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM

That makes more sense. The programmers can pull the codes that were sent out from their server and there should be a bulk way to activate those codes. There's no way they activate codes by hand normally so I bet it's a pretty easy fix once they get that block of codes pulled. Like mentioned they weren't sending them out before so they shouldn't be hard to find.

For everyone that used a temp email they won't get a new code if they are sent because those boxes are no longer valid.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #378
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

They do, the rep I spoke with specifically addressed this, they know where all the codes went, we should be okay.
Excellent!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #379
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay that's it. Everyone over to my place, I have coffee and tea for the parents and hot cocoa and cider for the kids...bring your laptops...we will wait out the storm! Hehe.
haha... I love that! Man, wouldn't that be exciting organizing an adult/kid Webkinz Click to Win Contest party haha!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #380

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

so is anyone still looking for the ? right now?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: