Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #361
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
That is my question too.
I don't have time to do this now ...... but if I wait until tomorrow will they honor them if I say I got them yesterday and they don't work ??
We only have a couple email addresses, and now they've been used.

Can't they tell from their system the codes that were issued at that time frame and make them work ??
yes as long as you keep the email that you originally got from ganz with the codes in it, they will still honor the codes.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #362
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Just spoke to someone who told me they are being flooded with calls about this right now. He didn't even bother to ask what they codes were. They are working on it and the person i spoke to claims he will call me back when they figure out a solution. I am not a computer whiz and even I know they should be able to tell what codes were sent out and do whatever they have to do to make them good. This is really frustrating. You wait for hours, finally get some codes, use all your email accounts up and now they are duds? Boy someone really dropped the ball on this one and I can only hope they can make it right.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #363
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I just spoke with some at Ganz and this is what I was told:

Hopefully this will be fixed by the end of the day

They will probably either:

Send out new codes to all of the email addresses

Make sure that these codes work

OR just award all of us an item.

So we'll see what happens.
My guess is they will re-issue a code to those who called and I say this because can you imagine the thousdands of emails they would have recorded as getting a code, plus they don't know which code is valid and which isn't they wouldn't know where to start sending new codes out at. Maybe we'll all see a letter in our mailbox with a free gift but I just doubt it... you'll probably have to call.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:49 AM   #364
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

The nice Canadian man, eh?, that I am talking to says there is not an update yet with the solution and he will call me back. He thinks that they will just validate the codes that we have automatically but if not, they will give us new codes. We'll see. Good luck to everybody!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:49 AM   #365
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

The real question is: Do we keep looking for those ???
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #366

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I won a code. I entered it and it says it doesn't exist. I checked LOTS of times. It is the correct code. Bummer
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #367
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
My guess is they will re-issue a code to those who called and I say this because can you imagine the thousdands of emails they would have recorded as getting a code, plus they don't know which code is valid and which isn't they wouldn't know where to start sending new codes out at. Maybe we'll all see a letter in our mailbox with a free gift but I just doubt it... you'll probably have to call.
The up side to waiting so long for those codes just may save us all...meaning, they should be able to easily figure out that all the codes that went out from 12:00 - 12:15 need to be fixed. They weren't any others to confuse them with.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #368
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I'm not sure how they would send us an item, which is what the rep told me, because these are emails not accounts. I wonder how that would work?
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #369
Gift Guru

The real question is: Do we keep looking for those ???
I asked him that too, he said we could but there is a possiblity that until they have fixed this bug those codes will not be valid either. I am going to hold off on the search until I hear from him.

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
The up side to waiting so long for those codes just may save us all...meaning, they should be able to easily figure out that all the codes that went out from 12:00 - 12:15 need to be fixed. They weren't any others to confuse them with.
The only problem is when I gave him my code he looked it up and it was invalid, so if they don't have any record of any code (because none of them are valid codes) then they wouldn't know what to reissue.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #370

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I'm not sure how they would send us an item, which is what the rep told me, because these are emails not accounts. I wonder how that would work?
Well, if you entered the code and it didn't work then they would know your account and could possibly send it to our webkinz account. But, and I think this is more likely, they could send out a code to the emails that received them in that time frame and actually send codes that were the items not just random items or recipe foods. I would think they are just going to send out new codes that have the possibility.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: