Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #311
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

oK BUT TRYING TO FIND QUESTION MARK but now that I click on the add at webkinz i get the question mark right away.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #312
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Paintbrush
Is anyone else getting an error when they enter the codes in WW?
I did it and got the pop up then put everything in right, hit submit, it said my security code was wrong, I re-entered, then it said the page had expired. I checked my email and the code was there anyway... make sure your checking your email even when getting the errors
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #313
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza knows the way
Aeza knows the way

Donation Award 

Just got my first ?

I'm not sure if anyone else noted this, but they are pretty big on the screen, for those who haven't seen one yet, not sure you COULD miss it.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #314
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

i got an error code! why!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #315
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

ok get my first ? and it says code does not exist
Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #316
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Haven't seen any for a few minutes now. I think the window may have closed.

That was a good window! Saw the first ? at 12:00 and the last one at 12:14.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #317
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Paintbrush
Is anyone else getting an error when they enter the codes in WW?
YES! Finally found ONE code, and it doesn't work.

I'm really bummed....

I'm also bummed out reading about ppl who abuse the free floating items. I can't imagine why anyone would be so greedy.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #318

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

My code is not working either.
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #319

Paintbrush will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I did it and got the pop up then put everything in right, hit submit, it said my security code was wrong, I re-entered, then it said the page had expired. I checked my email and the code was there anyway... make sure your checking your email even when getting the errors

I got the email already, but when I go to webkinz to enter the code in the code shop, it gives me an error. I keep rechecking everything, but I know I didn't type it in wrong. Am I putting the code in the wrong place or something??

Here's a picture of what the error looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.
Paintbrush is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #320

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

My code also came up as a code that does not exist at the code shop. After I continued to check the code to make sure I entered it right and re entered it Webkinz banned me from the code shop for the day saying I was bad for entering to many wrong codes! This was the code THEY sent me. I think they might be the bad ones!
jwe41 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: