Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #301
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I totally agree. Why have a contest and not announce it! At least, if they sent out a couple of floaters an hour, and they are food, you feel like you are participating. But it could be programmed for every six hours, who knows. I know they don't want a lot of people to win, because they want you to buy it, which I understand, but this is too frustrating to stare at a screen for hours!!!!!! Who has the time????
Unfortunately there were people who abused their system.
Now we are all paying the price for their greed.

I know of 2 ladies. Neither have kids but they are adult ww players. They sit with 20+ screens up at once and when the get a pop up they pasted the pop up's address into each screen and then they had 20 pop up screens at once. They used mailinator and other quick email sites for these to get the multiple codes. At the end of any floater contest it was not uncommon to see them with 500+ codes each.

That is what Ganz, I'm sure, is trying to stop.

If they would make the contests 1 per account .... instead of email address ..... (and make each code an actual prize) it would solve these issues.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #302
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I think this is just punishment for people getting too many in the last few contests.

Or it's a trick or treat thing

Here's a big trick if you want a little treat.
Nah, I don't think it's punishment, if they wanted to punish then they just won't do contests anymore, I think it's just random + new programming with the new WKN, also I believe it will speed up closer to friday when it ends as well as the timing may speed up when the kids are home from school.

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
Long ago, I stopped questioning WHY Ganz does the things it does.
LOL, I'm with you on that one!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #303
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I just found one too, but it was food.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #304
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by mlachance9
i just found one!!!!!!

Congrats, still nothing for me.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #305
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I am really shocked (and pleased) with all the contests they have been having recently.
Frustrating as some of them have been, still grateful for the chance.

The last Zum floater one was like this......middle of the week (not really an announcement).....then it switched over to the Elven Bed floater for the weekend.
Maybe they'll have an announced one this weekend ??
I am as well! Grafeful for all the new things they are changing and doing for us in WW. It's like they just did an overhaul to answer all of our wishes/wants and complaints!

Thanks Ganz!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #306
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Two floated by...
Old 10-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #307
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I just found one too. Hopefully they are back!

Good luck!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #308

bonanzafreak will become famous soon enough

i got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it said i was very lucky, and i decided it was worth it, and Voila! i got it!!!!!!!!!!!
bonanzafreak is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #309
Gift Guru

Well slap some butter on me and call me a biscuit, I just found my first stinkin ? mark!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #310

Paintbrush will become famous soon enough

Is anyone else getting an error when they enter the codes in WW?
Paintbrush is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: