Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #21
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I looked and looked and saw...nothing.

Congrats to those lucky winners who saw it and clicked!!

Maybe it was a trial? Hope it comes back for Halloween!
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA. It will probably run before Halloween, I would think. Looking for the Ghost, maybe a click to win, busy, busy, busy. Can't take the pressure! (Have to do housework, sometime this month!).
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #23
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I've not seen any question marks, either, and I usually have pretty good luck with these things.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't find the question mark!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #25
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

COOL! I hope I get some! Good luck everyone!
98otter is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #26
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

:p Maybe it'll be announced and work later.
Animalia is offline Male
Old 10-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #27
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Anyone found one lately ??

Maybe it was a test for this weekend ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #28
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Haven't spotted any so far. Hope they didn't take the contest down!
Or if they do take it down they let us know!
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #29
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I haven't seen any thing either..I think it is a neat idea to give away parts of a costume..to bad the ? isn't floating at the moment
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #30
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I went to WKN to hopefully find a ? and I was passing the time by watching their videos and the Chalk Tiger is AWESOME! I watched it like 4 times! I didn't find a ? though...oh well. Atleast I found that cool vid!
animalover48 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: