Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #2541
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
I'm certainly not going to complain!!
OH, and CONGRATS on the tiara for the code, Kelli Ann, that is simply amazing!!! I had not heard of that glitch before! Good on you!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #2542
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Everything we got were "things" we didn't have before...and gifts that some will or did pay money for. A waste? I think not. To me, it was fun!
I agree wholeheartedly!

Thanks to all the trackers. Without you I wouldn't have even known there was a contest. And I certainly wouldn't have had the patience to keep looking for the flying ?s on my own.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:24 PM   #2543

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
I don't really think it was programmed to give less of particular items. The paws were out there. I never got them for my dd but I have seen many people post that they got them. I think it was random. I loved this contest, free estore stuff and with great odds of getting an item instead of recipe food. My dd will have fun with the pieces I did get for her.
Anyone would have to be nieve not to believe that this was not a promotion to make big G $$$.
Consider this:
They know which account you are entering the codes into
the codes do not identify what item untill after you put it in
A simple programming code would keep you from receiving the 1 peice that you need to compleete the outfit.
You would then be compelled to go buy that peice to compleete the outfit
Big G makes a few extra $$ that they would not have gotten since you would have not bought the outfit in the first place

Every since this has gone BIG corporate machine you have see 100 times the e-store items and advertising to the e-store
you have seen memberships get more expensive
you have seen 10 times the plushie and e-store pets

They are in it to make $$$$$$$
And any promotion they do is to make $$

Sorry to burst any bubbles but it was programmed this way!!!

However the FUN we had was in WI.
It is a great comunity and yes, we have a blast.
If not for WI, we would not have as much fun with these things.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #2544
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

But I've seen several people post that they got multiple complete costumes.....
so there is still some random chances in there...could not have been total programming that prevents a full costume, since several were completed on accounts.

Either way, of course it is a promotion to help make money, that is the name of the game for any business.
Not much different than the groceries (or other stores) giving out free taste samples, in hopes you will then go and buy the product or products! LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #2545
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Lojack that it was programed to receive certain items..

We have 2 accounts.... 1 account received 5 wolf masks and 0 vampire belts, while the other account received 0 wolf masks and 4 vampire belts.

It has to be programmed that way... what are the chances that we would enter in the codes that way?

It was fun!!
bobbie03 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #2546
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

more on the business promotion idea....
I guess I am as guilty as Ganz...
I offer free riding lesson from time to time, in hopes of getting a few more kids hooked and their parents then sign up for regular lessons! I offer "buy 4 get 1 free" to help out families with funds for extra stuff being short these days...if it keeps them coming back, and I make some $$$ along the way, even though I have to give something for "free" then it's worth it and good business sense to me.

When we do pony rides at birthdays, or preschools, or church functions, I shamelessly hand out advertisements for lessons and other services. When I'm leading a kid around, and they seem super happy, I tell them to ask mommy to bring them for a riding lesson!
I hope that doesn't make me a greedy business monster! LOL
(can't be too much, since we are still struggling to get stuff paid, LOL)
We all have to do *something* these days to pay the bills!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #2547
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

What a great promotion;
THANK YOU Ganz for giving us an opportunity (for multiple days ) to win FREE estore items with a simple click!!!

This certainly makes up for not finding Enchantrite
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #2548
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I want to thank all the trackers! I didn't hunt for the "?" today, but I did yesterday and I had a lot of fun! I am glad I didn't have to keep clicking all day in order to find the "?". For me, with all of the trackers here on Webkinz Insider, this was by far the best click to win ever! I got a few estore items (and even less recipe food).

Thank you, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #2549
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I had fun and on the one and only account I entered codes on received a random assortment of items, which turned out 3 or 4 complete or semi complete outfits, and several random additional items. More than most were even able to get and less then many did.
I agree in the beginning that I would be compelled to go buy the mask I was seeking, which I didn't get right away, but I stuck with this and got it. We had several days to click. And for items that for Ganz had monetary value.
Random codes have nothing to do with what account they go on...I don't see that at all. They are randomly generated and when and where they are put it has no relevance.
No one was forced to participate, and some were not even able to get a thing. THING being a virtual item, let's remember. Happy Halloween, enjoy your items, and the time you go to know and help one another.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: