Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 PM   #2531
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Had to take the kids to a party tonight, but caught the last run.
Thanks to everyone here for sharing the pains and joys of the click fest!
Half the fun of this was the comraderie on WI.
Couldn't survive this without y'all!
Wizard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #2532
FZK
Webkinz :)

FZK is on a distinguished road

I left a window open with a ? and just clicked it now. Got a message stating. "This campaign is not active. Check back soon."

Hard to do since can not refresh the pop up window that asks for email, security code, etc. LOL
FZK is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #2533

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

That was really awesome! I had such a good time on this thread. WI is so wonderful because I never would've known about this contest. If it wasn't for the trackers , I wouldn't have known when they were flying because I wouldn't see them as fast as you all!

The feet were elusive to me too, but I'm happy and my kids are happy (or had better be!)

Thank you all and have a wonderful night and weekend!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #2534
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Oh guess what.... I was going through my junk mail for the codes I never got yesterday afternoon and I typed in a search for kinzevillenewz. Buried in my 10 billion emails I never delete was an unopened kinzville email from early this month. I opened it and typed the code in the code shop and there was my Arte Azure photo from my lost email I never got !!! So if I had not been searching for the lost cyber mail from today that would have never been discovered.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #2535
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thank you Ganz! We have had a lot of opportunities for free things lately, and also for the fun (yes, sometimes for frustration as well but mostly fun!). But especially, Hooray for WI and all the great people here. It's an honor to have known ye!
mlh is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #2536

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Is it really over!!!!!!!!! That was a great clicking contest, but I am tired now....
I haven't put all the codes on yet. I have to divide them between my 3 grandchildren and myself. I hope they get at least a complete costume. Bye all it's been fun. Meet you in the next floater contest.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #2537

Dc 20 is sweet stuff
Dc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuff

Thank you to Ganz for giving us EStore items that my family and I would have never purchased.

Thank you to jctad and WI 50ish for alerting us to this contest, we had no idea this existed.

Thank you to webkinzmomma for your posted schedule, it helped us get on at the right times today.
Dc 20 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #2538

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Well, it has been great and as they say "All good things must come to an end". At least for now! Now off to check what little "goodies" I may have received. Thank you verrrrrry much to WI and all trackers. If not for WI I would not have known about this. It was mostly fun; and sometimes frustrating. Good night all and good luck on the next one!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #2539
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Everything we got were "things" we didn't have before...and gifts that some will or did pay money for. A waste? I think not. To me, it was fun!
My thoughts exactly! They didn't have to award so many ESTORE pieces, it could have been much more food or even wshop or curio shop costumes they were giving away! I think it was very generous of them to share estore stuff for FREE! I think everyone needs to step back and be thankful for the contest, period!

Lots of extras of same items just go into storage.... (oh well, the price some pay for being soooo lucky to catch so many ? marks.)

I only got EIGHT items total, and am not complaining...
sometimes getting tons and tons of a random contest is not always the best way to go...because of so many duplicates!
View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
I'm certainly not going to complain!!
me either!
View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
You have been a great help on this thread and we do appreciate it!! NOW GO DO THAT LAUNDRY AND FEED THE FAMILY.
OK, will do! LOL, they haven't starved to death yet, just lost a few extra pounds while they waited,! HA!
View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
I agree in part, but when big G programs it so that you only get certian items so you have to go pay for the rest, it is bordering on a scam.
But you don't HAVE to go pay for the rest.....they gave out free stuff, there was nothing that says you HAVE to buy any further pieces, just enjoy what you did get. I will probably NOT buy the vampire pieces I didn't win, because I had already bought 4 of the complete werewolf costumes the first day they came out! LOL. So, I will be satisfied with 3 vampire pants and 1 vampire belt I did win. The webbies may wear them with other items, they may not, but I didn't spend a penny for them, and they on the accounts to be used and enjoyed along with all the other clothes there.....
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #2540

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

You know I never get my werewolf paws either but the first page of this thread kind of teases me- they were one of the first codes found! Darn you elusive paws... oh but i will have you with my 1500 estore points. Good night to all! I can't believe I can actually leave my computer now
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: