Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #2521
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
Tell me what you would do with 33 pair of vampire pants you cannot sell or trade?
That is the sad part!
You'd have been sadder getting nothing at all. Put it away. Put them on pets. Some missed out. It's not always perfect in the click fest world.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #2522
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Tell me what you would do with 33 pair of vampire pants you cannot sell or trade?
That is the sad part!
Put them in your saved outfits on your pets. Like your sporty outfit or something- it is free storage and you don't have to be reminded of your many stuck pairs
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #2523
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

None for me tonight, only 3 since this started. Cannot fathom how folks found so many, even with multiple accounts....did have fun reading all the posts, thanks to all of you for making this so much more fun than just waiting for a ? !! Appreciate all the hard work tracking and posting!! Happy Halloween!!!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #2524
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Everything we got were "things" we didn't have before...and gifts that some will or did pay money for. A waste? I think not. To me, it was fun!
That's the way I feel about it too. I know I didn't get as many things as others did, but I did get a few things. Something is always better than nothing! It was a great time. I enjoyed everyone here so much. It was a great time all around!
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #2525
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Well lojack I the one thing you were looking for out of the two codes I got for today. One recipe food and yes you guessed it the paws. I have a shirt and the paws but I agree with Jennielou that the w shop pants would do just fine for that.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #2526

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
You'd have been sadder getting nothing at all. Put it away. Put them on pets. Some missed out. It's not always perfect in the click fest world.
I agree in part, but when big G programs it so that you only get certian items so you have to go pay for the rest, it is bordering on a scam.
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #2527

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

NICE mistake on their part!!
The same happened to me during other click event
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #2528

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I agree Me too
DITTO to what Jennie said!!!

I am happy (and tired!) Good Night All!!
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #2529

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

That is the sad part!
Well, you won't have to worry when a pair or two are in to be laundered. LOL!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #2530
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

I agree in part, but when big G programs it so that you only get certian items so you have to go pay for the rest, it is bordering on a scam.
I don't really think it was programmed to give less of particular items. The paws were out there. I never got them for my dd but I have seen many people post that they got them. I think it was random. I loved this contest, free estore stuff and with great odds of getting an item instead of recipe food. My dd will have fun with the pieces I did get for her.
webfamily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: