Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #2491
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I guess this contest went out with a fizzle instead of a bang
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #2492
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the help trackers!
My grand total for the entire event is:
werewolf pants -2
werewolf paws -1
modern Vampire pants - 2
vogue vampire belt -1
vogue vampire pants -1

Sorry I wasn't more help in tracking, but the rest of you did awesome.
I had a little too much going on to stay here non stop, and I missed many many segments of flying ? marks, due to real life. And when they were flying and I could be there, I only got 1 code each time, and two time got lucky enough to score two codes, but it was just too slow loading for me each time they were flying....that I never really could get multiples.
But I got 8 free estore pieces, so I'll be happy with anything free, LOL!

Thanks again! Till the next furious freebie frenzy! Ciao!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #2493
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I got just one.
(Fingers crossed) let it be wolf feet or modern vampire top
AARGH. 6th pair of vogue vampire pants
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2494
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I got two, but one had that invalid security code again. It seems like every time I had a code with an H in it, it was invalid. I re-submitted with a different e-mail address, and it took it, so I should get both of those. Had to tuck hubby in, but I got one before I tucked him in, and the other after I got back. Won't know what these are until he forwards them to me from his in-boxes. It was fun playing the game with all of you! You made it a joy! Good night, all!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2495

ginger is on a distinguished road

I was bad when entering some codes. i got banned from code shop for 1 day. I kept messing up. Would it do any good to call and explain I was just tired.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2496
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

Thanks for everyone who helped tracking those ????. I wish I could donate some of my pieces. All I wanted was one of each. Thanks everyone!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2497

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks everyone! Anyone having problems with 10 minute mail? I may have just lost my last code.....
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2498

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Just wanted to remind everyone- when I was trying to figure out where to put my extra pieces- I remembered that we could put them as an outfit option on our pets. I don't usually store my clothes there because I am afraid I will lose them or forget where they are, but with extras that I am not that in need of I really won't mind. Just an option for storing, thought I would share....
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2499
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I guess this contest went out with a fizzle instead of a bang
Yeah, what about the grand finale fireworks explosion?!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #2500
FZK

FZK is on a distinguished road

Certainly harder to get.

Thanks to all posters and hope you all had fun. . Happy Halloween
FZK is offline Male
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: