Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 10:18 PM   #2461
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Well I for one had a great time in this thread, so many helpful posts, so much dedication!!!

Thank you everyone who helped track these tricky ? marks! Funny, I sat and thought, I really don't think I could of had much fun just sitting at my laptop or desktop clicking ? marks EVEN if I knew the schedule before ever seeing WI, what makes these contests so much fun is the members of WI!! All the laughs along the way... it's been great and I appreciate each and every one of you!!! Thanks so much for sharing your time here at WI and helping out!!!

Hopefully one last spurt then we wait to hang out again for yet another contest of floating somethings!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-29-2010 at 10:22 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #2462
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you everyone, truly you have all been such a help!

It's much appreciated ~ I love WI and all the hard working trackers; and everyone who help out with questions and so much more.

Thanks!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #2463
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I agree, WI makes WW soooo much better. It is really so much more fun to have others to share success and frustration with while waiting for the ?'s to fly.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #2464
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Thanx webkinzmomma. This thread was so much fun....well the people posting in this thread that is
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #2465

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by h94
I wish they would even let the estore stuff be traded within a family. I have 6 kids and they all just have parts of outfits! But if they could trade with their siblings, they could have whole outfits!
I agree. If you have more than 1 account, it would be nice to distribute what you have among them. Though like Bert, I have extras, I would gladly donate.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #2466
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

A big huge THANK YOU to everyone helping on this thread. I tried to post when I could.. but I did a lot of lurking this week! All the work put into finding a pattern....
Couldn't have gotten my ?'s without ya'll!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #2467
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I agree. If you have more than 1 account, it would be nice to distribute what you have among them. Though like Bert, I have extras, I would gladly donate.
I would donate too. There are only so many vampire pants you can use. One of my children has gotten only pants!
h94 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #2468
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

OK 2 more minutes to check in!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #2469

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Well I for one had a great time in this thread, so many helpful posts, so much dedication!!!

Thank you everyone who helped track these tricky ? marks! Funny, I sat and thought, I really don't think I could of had much fun just sitting at my laptop or desktop clicking ? marks EVEN if I knew the schedule before ever seeing WI, what makes these contests so much fun is the members of WI!! All the laughs along the way... it's been great and I appreciate each and every one of you!!! Thanks so much for sharing your time here at WI and helping out!!!

Hopefully one last spurt then we wait to hang out again for yet another contest of floating somethings!
It has been fun! Thank you for all your tracking and posting. I know it's time consuming, but it has been so appreciated. I just hope they wait a little before they do another one. Have to have time to catch up with everything and it will be a busy weekend!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #2470

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

They are flying!!!!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: