Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #2331
Webkinz :)

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

[QUOTE=Webbiekinz;21195484]found two what? I don't have any ?[/QUOTE]

WOW found 2 jars....lol...nah, I know what you mean....congrats on your TWO ITEMS!!!
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #2332

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
Before I go totally brain dead and cannot spell my own name (after being on 31 hours straight with 3.5 hours of sleep- yeah, I'm stupid), I have only gotten 5 items (four pants, one food), but I just wanted to say.....

I HAVE HAD THE BEST TIME WITH ALL OF YOU AND I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

(after some shut eye)...

don't know how much longer I can hang on zzzzzzzzz.

Big Hugs,
Sadieroo24
You are a power clicker Sadieroo! You have earned some well deserved sleep! Sweet Dreams!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #2333
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Sadieroo, I have had great fun, too. I hope you sleep well tonight!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #2334

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
I have only gotten 5 items (four pants, one food) Sadieroo24
Am I allowed to say this? If I'm on for the next go round of codes, can I give you some? I donated codes earlier today to WI because I had gotten at least one of each item and wanted to share the fun. I'd be happy to send some your way if I get some more. I'll be on for about another hour more - so hopefully they fly in that time.
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #2335
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mlachance9
Am I allowed to say this? If I'm on for the next go round of codes, can I give you some? I donated codes earlier today to WI because I had gotten at least one of each item and wanted to share the fun. I'd be happy to send some your way if I get some more. I'll be on for about another hour more - so hopefully they fly in that time.
I too have offered via pm to a moderator, but she said it was not allowed
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2336

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I too have offered via pm to a moderator, but she said it was not allowed
That is too bad. Guess I'll donate more to WI.

They are flying!!! 9:15
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2337

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

They are flying!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2338
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by mlachance9
We aren't allowed to offer each other codes that 's a big no no. It is great to send them to wi though.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2339

koala50 is on a distinguished road

Floating at 9:15
koala50 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #2340
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

They are flying !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: