Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #2191
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

no do you see any?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #2192
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Nothing at 6:30
Old 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #2193
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I've put dispostable.com down as a back up in case they block mailinator but it seems to be working, they were just slow getting out the codes.

I haven't seen more than once an hour but sometimes they come towards the end of one hour and the beginning of the next so they are close together.
Are you using mailinator? Does it work well? I'm a little confused by that site. I do use 10-minute mail.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #2194
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I've put dispostable.com down as a back up in case they block mailinator but it seems to be working, they were just slow getting out the codes.

I haven't seen more than once an hour but sometimes they come towards the end of one hour and the beginning of the next so they are close together.

I just added a few more accounts using mail.com and they did NOT even ask for a backup!! My gmail accounts ask for backup!!

mail.com is sooooooo easy to use!!!!

Nothing @ 6:30
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #2195
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I don't see any .... but then again I didn't see any the last time they were actually flying
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #2196
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Not sure if the question on sightings for today was answered or not yet, but I believe the last three were 130, 400, and 515. Hopefully we'll see another round soon.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #2197
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

while waiting i put in my codes from few last times ... 11 black pants, 4 foods ,one chain belt
I do not think they have anything good left
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #2198
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

You should try Dispostable... they don't ask for any information. you just enter whatever email address you want with the @dispostable.com on the form and then when you're ready go to dispostable.com and enter your made up email address and you get your mail...it's really easy and you don't have to go there before you start the whole process
Old 10-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #2199
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
I just added a few more accounts using mail.com and they did NOT even ask for a backup!! My gmail accounts ask for backup!!

mail.com is sooooooo easy to use!!!!

Nothing @ 6:30
Ok...thanks! I am going to go set up some accounts on mail.com.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #2200
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
try zooming out your page (bottome right hand corner). some contests do have patterns!

How do you zoom out? I haven't seen any in four days on 2 computers. Should my page be completely open? Thanks for any advice!!
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: