Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 08:47 AM   #211
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
Good morning trackers! I haven't found anything yet and I was wondering, can the clothing items be traded/posted? Thanks and good luck to all!
The clothing items are eStore items. They cannot be KinzPosted (I tried), and I haven't tried to trade them but I'm pretty sure that can't be done, either. Has anyone tried to trade them and can confirm/deny?
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 08:51 AM   #212
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

okay, I am parking my heinie in this tracking thread

It seems like everytime I happen to step away to do something that is when these ? marks fly, I am yet to see one

So now I am refreshing WI looking for that "They are flying" post while refreshing the WKN hoping to get to post "They are flying"
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #213
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Wow, changing the zoom level of your screen really helped in spotting those ?s quickly. Why didn't i do that a lot earlier. Thanks to whoever discovered this.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #214
Luv4Lollipops

they should start flying again any moment now if its on a ten minute mark...
Old 10-27-2010, 08:55 AM   #215
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
they should start flying again any moment now if its on a ten minute mark...
No, I think it's a ten minute window of opportunity, not a ten-minute interval between windows of opportunity. I haven't been able to tell yet how often it is between windows of opportunity (heck, it might just be random). But I was able to time a window at about ten minutes.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #216
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I don't think that it is a ten minute mark...i have been on since about 6:15 and have seen two clusters of marks during this time. The last one started at 8:45, lasted about 10 minutes with nothing since. I was hoping that it was a :45 pattern but no luck at 9:45...
Old 10-27-2010, 08:57 AM   #217
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I haven't seen any since the one I found right after going to the website. That was hmm I don't know maybe an hour ago?
Old 10-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #218
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
No, I think it's a ten minute window of opportunity, not a ten-minute interval between windows of opportunity. I haven't been able to tell yet how often it is between windows of opportunity (heck, it might just be random). But I was able to time a window at about ten minutes.
Ooh. OK. and someone said that zooming out gets you the ?'s faster. And what would someone mean by that. Do they float inside the green too?
Old 10-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #219
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
Are they still floating? What page did you find them on?
I posted 10 minutes after I found the question marks. Im on firefox and I just hit the home icon in the upper left tab of the news..NOTHING else..doesnt hesitate like refreshing does for me.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #220
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Has anyone ruled out there are only spurts 1x per hour?

Last night I was trying to find a pattern based on what everyone was saying (since I haven't seen any) and it looked as if it was only 1x during an hour on 20 minute marks

:00 to :20 OR
:20 to :40 OR
:40 to :00
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: