Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #2151
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I hope they are just delayed. I'm done for this contest if they aren't. Too much work to not get codes and I've only been able to get a handful of them so far since I haven't been able to play much. Was hoping I could complete costumes tonight. Wonder if maybe they just aren't sending them to the mailinator boxes now?

Besides 10 minute email and mailinator what else is there besides creating tons of yahoo type addresses?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #2152
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I hope they are just delayed. I'm done for this contest if they aren't. Too much work to not get codes and I've only been able to get a handful of them so far since I haven't been able to play much. Was hoping I could complete costumes tonight. Wonder if maybe they just aren't sending them to the mailinator boxes now?

Besides 10 minute email and mailinator what else is there besides creating tons of yahoo type addresses?

Have you tried gmail?

gmail.com

~peace~

Click the image to open in full size.

CLICK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO HELP OUT!!!

Last edited by peace1430; 10-29-2010 at 04:58 PM..
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:50 PM   #2153
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by poobears

My box is not a mailinator box. We have our own domain, and I have many different addresses available to me, besides my aol and yahoo accounts. In the last set that came, it said they sent it at 3:11, but it didn't show up in my inbox until 3:37 central time.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #2154

roo'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

You are correct, Jellytab....my codes did eventually show up. Took about 10 minutes.

Lucky me got my 6th pair of Vogue Vampire Pants. That seems to be all I am getting today besides food.
roo'smom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #2155
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Thanks, I'd prefer one I didn't have to input tons of personal info into. Did anyone get their codes from that round and if so where you using a bulk service like mailinator or a private email?
Old 10-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #2156
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

These little question marks just aren't showing up for me. Any hints?
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #2157
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

for the last two rounds i got nothing! the only round thats worked for me for the past hour was 5:15. i got 3. i haven't logged the codes in yet.

may i suggest mail.com? lots of options - and you don't have to give much info about yourself
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #2158

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

You can always use dispostable.. they don't require you enter anything about yourself
Old 10-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #2159
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by roo'smom
You are correct, Jellytab....my codes did eventually show up. Took about 10 minutes.

Lucky me got my 6th pair of Vogue Vampire Pants. That seems to be all I am getting today besides food.

Yay glad you got yours, still nothing in mine. Hopefully they will show up soon.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #2160
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Have you tried gmail?

gmail.com

~peace~

Click the image to open in full size.

CLICK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO HELP OUT!!!

peace1430 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: