Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #2141
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I got nothin'
Having problems getting the pages to load.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #2142
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Only got one that round. I didn't see that they were flying right away because I was doing the kinzpost extra job for a bunch of accounts and didn't realize that the next 15-minute time-frame had started.
I did get two codes from that last round. The first one that said the page expired came, but the very first one that I did with the regular successful entry page still has not arrived. And the last one that said the time expired never came. Oh, well.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #2143
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I got nothin'
Same here.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #2144
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I got nothin'
Same problem here funky It took forever for a page to load
yaniella is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #2145
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

That round was a bust for me. Not many more chances now until the contest is over.
magicw is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #2146

roo'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

I got four that time (Internet Explorer was better for me this time in receiving them & the page reloading). BUT I used 4 separate mailinator accounts and there is nothing in any of them. When I filled out the form, it took all of them. What is going on now?
roo'smom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #2147
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

That round was really weird. I was off the computer for a while, and when I pulled the pages up, there was a question mark that appeared to originate over the video arrow on WKN home page. Anyone else have that today?
h94 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #2148
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I had trouble with the pages loading again, between myself and 2 boys we got 3 codes, lost a few to errors, 2 pairs of vogue pants and my son, the only one with a werewolf mask out of 5 accts of course got another I so wish he could trade with his brother for the feet.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #2149
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by roo'smom
I got four that time (Internet Explorer was better for me this time in receiving them & the page reloading). BUT I used 4 separate mailinator accounts and there is nothing in any of them. When I filled out the form, it took all of them. What is going on now?

Same here, found 5 ? and got zero codes in my email. All sumbitted. I have no idea what's going on.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #2150
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by roo'smom
I think they are being overloaded now, so it's taking longer for the codes to send. The ten-minute things may need to be renewed a few more times to work. I still haven't received one of the codes from the last set, and I have not seen the one from this set yet, either.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: