Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #2121
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I haven't seen anything.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #2122
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by yorkielady
Thank you, yes, I have the screen where I can see the edge of it on the left. I also have the page zoomed out. I am actually running 3 different computers: two with fire fox and one with explorer. Still nothing. I have noticed when I refresh the page it seems to be stuck because the clock at the bottom that tells the Kinz time is way behind. Any other suggestions would be of help.

I don't have a clock at the bottom. Are you on Webkinz or on webkinznewz?

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Yes, 4 o'clock came at 4:00.

Thanks, then there probably won't be any until at least 5. I have time to get my Wshop coupon on my accounts.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #2123
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

On webkinz news at the bottom it shows kinz time with daily activities
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #2124
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

no, I don't see any either.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #2125

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by yorkielady
Thank you, yes, I have the screen where I can see the edge of it on the left. I also have the page zoomed out. I am actually running 3 different computers: two with fire fox and one with explorer. Still nothing. I have noticed when I refresh the page it seems to be stuck because the clock at the bottom that tells the Kinz time is way behind. Any other suggestions would be of help.

You are at the Webkinznews.com site right? The kinz time clock is in WW and it usually falls behind when you go to quizzy's questions. Also, go to the Page tab at the top of your browser. I have IE. Then you can use the zoom to get it to about 75%. The question mark appears in the green area first.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #2126

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I don't have a clock at the bottom. Are you on Webkinz or on webkinznewz?

The time is on wkn front page at the bottom where it lists the daily activities. It's very small
Old 10-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #2127
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I see the time you are talking about. mine is correct.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #2128

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

OK. I see the clock too now. I usually go to one of the newz pages to look for floaties. I find the new front page too busy. Perhaps you should close your windows and reboot if your clock is off. That might have something to do with it. Your window of time may be narrowed because the times are not lined up correctly.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #2129

It looks like the time depends on when you loaded the page. When I just looked at it, it said 4:47, but I reloaded the page and it corrected.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #2130
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I am on webkinz newz. At the bottom of the page by the daily activities listed it shows kinz time
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: