Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #2111
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Do you have your screen set up so you can see lots of green on the left? I don't use firefox but others have had a lot of success with it. Sometimes it takes a little while to see the marks. I flip between 2 or 3 screens so typically by the time I get back to a screen, it has totally loaded and if a ? is floating, I can see it.

no, none are flying now.
Yorkielady, if you change your screen on the wkn site and zoom in, then you'll see the whole tree on the left. The ? seems to hang out there. Just remember to reset so you can fill in the form. I use firefox too, btw.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #2112

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

got to go for now - hopefully I can get another "run" in before it ends. Good Luck everybody!!!!!!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #2113
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Have the 4 o'clock ones flown yet or do I still have some hope for this hour?
Old 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #2114

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Yorkielady, if you change your screen on the wkn site and zoom in, then you'll see the whole tree on the left. The ? seems to hang out there. Just remember to reset so you can fill in the form. I use firefox too, btw.
Sorry!!! I mean zoom out!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #2115
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, yes, I have the screen where I can see the edge of it on the left. I also have the page zoomed out. I am actually running 3 different computers: two with fire fox and one with explorer. Still nothing. I have noticed when I refresh the page it seems to be stuck because the clock at the bottom that tells the Kinz time is way behind. Any other suggestions would be of help.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #2116

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Have the 4 o'clock ones flown yet or do I still have some hope for this hour?
Yes, 4 o'clock came at 4:00.
webbimom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #2117
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Sorry!!! I mean zoom out!
Thank you I will try that.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #2118
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Did anyone have trouble getting their codes? Mine still haven't arrived in my mailbox from 4pm.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #2119
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

any pattern today or is it pretty much the same as yesterday???
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #2120
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

i'm not seeing any for 4:45 but I didn't see them earlier right away either.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: