Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #1991
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Ok, now I'm really laughing out loud! ldlboise, you have me beat. When I am doing my nephew's stuff, his Mom's stuff because she finally got her own account, her niece whose mom got this all started in the first place and now was told by her dad that she's "too old" for Webkinz, the three great-nieces and one great-nephew, and one friend, I'm only keeping up with 9 accounts. (Of course, I left out my own, in case anyone is counting. My sister got me that because I had so much fun with her son's account when they went on vacation.)
Happy to hear I am not alone! LOL! Was 13 - did let 2 expire!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #1992

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
It opens in a separate window. I have had it appear to just disappear or close and then noticed all it did was minimize or was behind other windows opened.
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
rmimi522 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #1993

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree NOTHING on at 2:15 to 2:30 pm KT.

FYI- I give everyone who makes dinner for their family EVERY NIGHT to serve CEREAL tonight!!!

I already have the bowls, spoons, and napkins on the table (my DH will NOT be Happy!!)

Don't tell me to order a pizza, because then I have to call it in, collect the cash, pay the delivery person, clean the pizza stain off the floor....

Oh by the way... NO MILK ALLOWED ON THE CEREAL DINNER TONIGHT, AND DON'T ANYONE (at my house I mean... not you all) even THINK about TALKING TO ME TONIGHT!!! I may even close the door to the den.

Yes, it's true.... I am planning my ahead attack schedule!!!

You are free to use it also!!! Heee Heeee Hugs, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #1994

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Ok did i miss any since before 2:00? I had to clean guinea pigs house.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #1995
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

pizza here but it is frozen so all I do is pop it in the oven. lol. I decided making stew will be for tomorrow. (kids not to fond of it anyway,.but dh will a be a bit disappointed!)
Old 10-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #1996

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

nothing here 2:30pm
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #1997
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Opened a bunch of windows and refreshed, nothing here for 2:30 KT, either.

I've got a leftover hamburger from Five Guys, and hubby isn't feeling too well, so I don't think he'll be eating anything. Maybe a can of soup later. I'm stuck to the computer today!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #1998

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Nothing for me.

Now in the next 10 minutes I need to start my chilli and fold laundry.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #1999
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ldlboise1224
Happy to hear I am not alone! LOL! Was 13 - did let 2 expire!
You should get the codes to restart them. Remember they had that? You get a code that gives you a special prize and then you have a month to put a new pet on. You also get 1000 estore points credit if I remember correctly.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #2000
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Opened a bunch of windows and refreshed, nothing here for 2:30 KT, either.

I've got a leftover hamburger from Five Guys, and hubby isn't feeling too well, so I don't think he'll be eating anything. Maybe a can of soup later. I'm stuck to the computer today!
Are you layering your windows.? Before the updates and changes I reduced each window to 3X2 and lined them up across the screen 5 on top and 5 on bottom. Now when I reduce them they only show the center of the window/page. Are the ? marks staying in your window/page?
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: