Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #1971
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

the answer is 3
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #1972
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

We just ended a run from 1:30 -1:45 KT, so odds are it will be 2:45 or later before the next flurry.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1973

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Uggghhh! I am now the pants queen. Just got 5 pairs of pants and one recipe food from the last round.
alexandi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1974

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Beautykinz, I got a kick out of you saying, it's not like thay play webkinz anymore. My sister's son is not nearly as into it as we are! And my sister-in-law just got some for her grandchildren, but she seems to have more fun designing rooms!
LOL! My kids got me a webbie 2 years ago so I would stop playing on their accounts. 6 months later, they were done. Now I take care of 3 accounts (as long as I don't mess with their rooms!)
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1975
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Well, I will be back soon for hopefully another successful run on question makrs!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1976
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
Speaking of keeping items forever, I wish Ganz would let accounts that are on family deluxe plans have the power to kinzpost each other estore items or any other non-kinzpost items.
If I could, I'd kinzpost you some feet.
I couldn't agree more!

Many of us are driving ourselves crazy to make sure our kids get a full outfit or 2 of this costume or that. I wish that if one of my accounts has 5 feet (although I really think that is going to be the super rare code in this whole thing), I can KP them to my other child's acct so that he will have a complete costume, etc. I wish we could even them out. Or let us trade them in the TRs so we can even things out there.

But I'm loving this adventure!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #1977

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Well that round gave me the wolf mask, which was the number 1 thing I wanted. Now I can put codes on my kids' accounts. (I was feeling guilty for putting all the codes on my account, but it's not like they play webkinz anymore)

Thanks to those who post that they are flying. When I check, they aren't flying, but when I check this thread, someone will say they are, and then I can persevere and find them!
I know the feeling Beautykinz. I'm trying to keep up 11 accounts "in case they get interested again". LOL
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:08 PM   #1978
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

what are you all talking about, round. i've seen 1 ?. am i doing something wrong?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:08 PM   #1979
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
the answer is 3
Thank you so much. I will try tocatch the next run between making halloween costumes.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #1980
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
what are you all talking about, round. i've seen 1 ?. am i doing something wrong?

Lately, it seems they have slots of time where the ? marks just keep coming, one after another.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: