Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #1951
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
They are flying for myself now also!

I have only seen one, within 7 minutes of refreshing. Slow time slot I guess.
Once I refresh 30 pages without spotting a ?, I will close that window and open a new window. They seem to come faster. Seems like this works for me.
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #1952

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't see any flying at 1:45 to 2:00 pm KT, does anyone else??
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #1953

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I didn't check here soon enough, and didn't expect them so soon, even though I checked multiple times in the last 15-minute spell when I didn't expect them. When I saw that they were flying, there were only three minutes left. I found two. I filled out the form on the first one, then clicked submit. It was taking a while to get to the Thank you, your form has been submited page, but I clicked on the other ? before it finished, so that one may not come. Oh, well, at least I got one in that 15-minute slot.
I really find these things fun!
It may have been totally coincidental, but if I clicked on the submit button twice in a row very quicky it seemed to go through faster. BUT, if you don't put the code in absolutely correctly the first time you type it, even if you fix it, it will say there's an error.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #1954

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I had that happen once. Mine had been minimized.
Also could be slow loading form window. I had that happen a few times last round.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #1955

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
Speaking of keeping items forever, I wish Ganz would let accounts that are on family deluxe plans have the power to kinzpost each other estore items or any other non-kinzpost items.
If I could, I'd kinzpost you some feet.

Aww, thanks! I wish that too.

I would buy a lot more estore items if they were kinzpostable. I buy pets for the items and would probably save money buying estore items instead, but without being able to move my items from accounts or trade when I want, estore is just not the right option for my buying for the most part.

BTW- I would totally give you extras of my stuff if I could
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #1956

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I have to go out now so I'm counting on you guys picking up any extra "?"'s that I would have seen and caught. Riiiiiiight. Later y'all and good luck.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #1957

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
I don't see any flying at 1:45 to 2:00 pm KT, does anyone else??
nothing here 1:45
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #1958
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

No, nothing in the :45 to :00 time. Will look again at 2 kinztime.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #1959
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Hopefully this upcoming time will be more productive.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #1960

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Well that round gave me the wolf mask, which was the number 1 thing I wanted. Now I can put codes on my kids' accounts. (I was feeling guilty for putting all the codes on my account, but it's not like they play webkinz anymore)

Thanks to those who post that they are flying. When I check, they aren't flying, but when I check this thread, someone will say they are, and then I can persevere and find them!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: