Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #1921
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by ginger
I cant figure out how to PM or maybe I haven't been active enough to be allowed to. Anyway will you pm me how to get so many from each session. I am using mailinator but i cant get more than 8 or 9 per session. I just started this this morning and I keep getting food so i need all the help i can get. Please no flaming. And TIA. I do know how to check pms just cant pm anyone yet.
8 or 9 per session sounds really good to me. I've been lucky enough to get that many sometimes, but I've also gotten only 1 per session.

You'll be able to PM after you have posted enough to gain "Webkinz" status on WI. You need at least 10 posts and (I think) more than a few hours - you don't change instantly, even if you have more than 10 posts.

Good luck, and welcome to WI!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #1922
Webkinz :)

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

nothing here for 1:15pm either
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #1923
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I was very happy when I got 7 in my first, and only session so far.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #1924
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

When is the next session supposed to be? I haven't gotten any so far...
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #1925

ginger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
8 or 9 per session sounds really good to me. I've been lucky enough to get that many sometimes, but I've also gotten only 1 per session.

You'll be able to PM after you have posted enough to gain "Webkinz" status on WI. You need at least 10 posts and (I think) more than a few hours - you don't change instantly, even if you have more than 10 posts.

Good luck, and welcome to WI!
Thanks. Yeah 8 or 9 might sound good if I had not only had 3 sessions and got only 5 pieces the rest was food. I would like to get 1 each of the costumes and since it ends today and I only have until early evening to even try I need all the help I can get. I am not being greedy. I just would like full costumes. Just 1 of each.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #1926
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Most I've had in one session is 5. I've had 5, 3 and 5 (well 4 since one didn't work). Out of the first 8, 3 were food and 5 were costume pieces. Haven't entered in the last 5.

No ? here this round. I'll try later after I get done with RL things LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #1927
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ginger
Thanks. Yeah 8 or 9 might sound good if I had not only had 3 sessions and got only 5 pieces the rest was food. I would like to get 1 each of the costumes and since it ends today and I only have until early evening to even try I need all the help I can get. I am not being greedy. I just would like full costumes. Just 1 of each.
I keep trying for the one remaining piece I need for the Werewolf - the feet! I'd really like to complete that one. I happen to have received more vampire pants than I know what to do with, but those feet elude me!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #1928
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyGirl101
When is the next session supposed to be? I haven't gotten any so far...
According to several members schedules they have determined, the next big session is thought to be around 2pm EST or Kinztime.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #1929
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I'm thrilled if I get three per session! That seems to be about my limit. My sister was so excited when she saw one! She didn't know when to look yesterday, and it seemed she spent all day refreshing and getting nothing. She wants to join WI, but so far, we haven't gotten around to getting her signed up, so she counts on me to tell her, and I wasn't home for part of yesterday.
Someone else mentioned that it's loading very slowly, and they thought that meant ? were flying somewhere. I thought so too, at first, but then realized that it just means that a whole bunch of people are refreshing pages or opening new pages on the news page, and that makes it run slowly.

Keep remembering to have fun, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #1930
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

We've got pretty lucky getting several each round. But it always seems like less since I divide the codes up between the kids too. So if we're lucky we get 2 for each of us. lol

We're happy though. Everyone has got at least one thing they wanted and if I decided not to sit here all day, I think the kids would be happy still.

Sadly I can't do that cuz momma wants a new pair of shoes... Still waiting on my wolf feet. During the winter they will be my pets fuzzy wolf slippers.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: