Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #1911
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

Nothing on my pages this round. Needless to say I'm going to have to go to town after school is out now since I stuck around and played LOL

Got so refresh happy I refreshed my WK screen when I was getting ready to mail something, now I have to log back in and start all over
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #1912
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
What browser(s) are you using, everyone? I have come to the conclusion that on my computer, Mozilla Firefox makes a few more pop up, other than Google Chrome and the others.
Safari is giving me lots of ???s when they start flying
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #1913

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
I haven't seen any question marks...am I missing something? Is there a trick to this?
They run for 15 minutes, starting on :00, :15, or :45. Keep an eye on this thread, they'll tell you when they're flying.

Zoom out the wkn site so you'll have a better chance of seeing the ?'s. Though, after you click on one, you'll have to reset the zoom so that you can fill out the form.

Good luck!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #1914

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

nothing here for 1:00pm
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #1915

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

nope, nothing for me at 1 either.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #1916
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
They run for 15 minutes, starting on :00, :15, or :45. Keep an eye on this thread, they'll tell you when they're flying.

Zoom out the wkn site so you'll have a better chance of seeing the ?'s. Though, after you click on one, you'll have to reset the zoom so that you can fill out the form.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tips!!

And thanks to everyone posting on this thread, I was about to give up!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #1917
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

To those of you not seeing any. Other than the obvious, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

You need to zoom the webkinz newz page out. They come down on the left side and you will not see it in a normal window at 100%. I have it zoomed down to 60% but have to up it back up to 100% to fill out the form.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #1918

ginger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
NO.You just have to work fast to get all the windows filled in before they expire.

I'm off to take a break! Looks like we have until 2.
I cant figure out how to PM or maybe I haven't been active enough to be allowed to. Anyway will you pm me how to get so many from each session. I am using mailinator but i cant get more than 8 or 9 per session. I just started this this morning and I keep getting food so i need all the help i can get. Please no flaming. And TIA. I do know how to check pms just cant pm anyone yet.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #1919
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Nothing at 1:15 for myself.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #1920
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My pages are very slow loading again, that usually means ? are flying somewhere.
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: