Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #1891
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
What I keep telling myself, as I hunt is this contest is just for pixels on a computer screen. I want to get the items for my two daughters, but it isn't worth cheating, getting stressed out about it, or even taking up my whole day with it. Just having fun, and appreciating what I do receive, and the joy of giving the items to my girls.
Well said
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #1892
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think i'm giving up on this contest. I managed to get 8 shirts.. 8 warewolf shirts. I have no idea what to do with 8 warewolf shirts but i'm stuck with them.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #1893

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Unfortunately, you can kinzpost, sell or trade them and as for ending up with too many of something that is a valid risk we run (I haven't gotten any werewolf feet but I have tons of the werewolf shirts-- I really just am trying for 1 werewolf feet and then I am done!)
Before the contest started, silly me bought werewolf feet and masks for all our family accounts. lol Oh, and a vampire shirt. So I guess I'm not being too aggressive with this contest -- I've already bought what I wanted. I would have rather had the free ones, though.
Hope you get your feet, Denimbutterfly!!!
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #1894

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I think i'm giving up on this contest. I managed to get 8 shirts.. 8 warewolf shirts. I have no idea what to do with 8 warewolf shirts but i'm stuck with them.

I think I have all your pants! I have hopes that programming will change and we can send or sell them.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #1895

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

OK, I am up to 23 pairs of vampire pants and I am still looking for Werewolf feet, argh!
Looks like I will have to make a new storage room and buy tons of closets to hang my pants in, more headachs!!!!
Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #1896

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
OK, I am up to 23 pairs of vampire pants and I am still looking for Werewolf feet, argh!
Looks like I will have to make a new storage room and buy tons of closets to hang my pants in, more headachs!!!!
Lojack
LOL!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #1897

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
Before the contest started, silly me bought werewolf feet and masks for all our family accounts. lol Oh, and a vampire shirt. So I guess I'm not being too aggressive with this contest -- I've already bought what I wanted. I would have rather had the free ones, though.
Hope you get your feet, Denimbutterfly!!!
Not silly- I love the werewolf costume! I was going to buy it and then I decided to wait until this Saturday. I wanted that and the 3 witch costumes. I have been saving estore points from my deluxe account for Christmas ornaments (like last year), but I really want those costumes. I just lucked out with this contest, but if I don't get the feet I will be buying them. 1500 points is better than paying 6000 for the complete outfit. Actually this contest has been a mixed blessing and curse as now I have extras that I have to keep forever on my account. And, I am already bad about having too many extras LOL
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #1898
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I haven't seen any question marks...am I missing something? Is there a trick to this?
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #1899
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
Lojack
It's so funny I bet we all have what the other wants. All I wanted was vampire stuff. I think ganz is going to win. They'll get their money and I'll finally cave and buy my vampire suit.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #1900
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
nothing for me now, anybody seeing anything?

Nothing on my pages
peace1430 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: