Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #1881
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I am at the other end of the spectrum. I am not computer savvy at all. Thanks to the wonderful members of WI I have learned so much. I only have 1 window open at a time and whatever I get I will be happy with. These contests should not be about who can collect the most items, for me it is spending time with friends and enjoying the hunt. I probably won't end up with a complete outfit but so what, it still is just a game and rather than brag about how much you can accumulate, wish everyone good luck in at least winning something. Just my 2 cents worth.
I second that-- Good luck everyone and happy hunting
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #1882
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
nothing for me now, anybody seeing anything?

Nothing on my pages
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #1883
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Multiple email addresses is one thing, otherwise let's play the contest as it's intended. One code per email, the pop up entry should expire after one question mark click and fill in and is not intended to be used again until you click on another question mark.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #1884
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok i think that there is a glitch with the WN site. on the dailies thingy on the bottom of the screen the kinztime is stuck at 12:42 and says "there are no activities today". sorry that i'm getting out of subject, but i think that the kinztime thingy is effecting the launchings of the ? marks
Mine is not frozen. I don't think this is affecting the marks
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #1885
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I am at the other end of the spectrum. I am not computer savvy at all. Thanks to the wonderful members of WI I have learned so much. I only have 1 window open at a time and whatever I get I will be happy with. These contests should not be about who can collect the most items, for me it is spending time with friends and enjoying the hunt. I probably won't end up with a complete outfit but so what, it still is just a game and rather than brag about how much you can accumulate, wish everyone good luck in at least winning something. Just my 2 cents worth.
Well put. We sometimes get so caught up in the hunt we forget how great it is to get anything for free!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #1886
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I second that also. Exactly what I have been doing.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #1887

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Multiple email addresses is one thing, otherwise let's play the contest as it's intended. One code per email, the pop up entry should expire after one question mark click and fill in and is not intended to be used again until you click on another question mark.
I didn't even know there was a way to get more than one entry for 1 question mark.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #1888

ginger is on a distinguished road

I love this thread!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #1889

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Hey here's a little tip for those who are using 10 minute mail.

Spoiler: show
If you have different browsers, open them all. I open up Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox.

You can get a different 10 minute mail address on each.

Go to WKN on each of the browsers, and click a question mark on each, if you find them.

Then, enter in those 3 contest forms with the three 10 minute mail addresses

After you have the codes, copy them into a safe place, either on the computer or on paper.

Go back to the different browsers and click a question mark for each, if you find them.

Wait 10 minutes, and get new emails. That's at least 6 codes for 1 time slot.

P.S. Let's say you are on Safari, and you have one of those little entry forms up. DON'T TRY TO FIND ANOTHER QUESTION MARK. If you click on another on the same browser when a little entry form is still up, it will just refresh the little entry form, so you will have wasted a question mark. That happened to me, I was a little mad LOL

That's what I started doing after i used up my normal emails.

Last edited by ~Kiwi~; 10-29-2010 at 12:03 PM..
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #1890
Love my girls♥

What I keep telling myself, as I hunt is this contest is just for pixels on a computer screen. I want to get the items for my two daughters, but it isn't worth cheating, getting stressed out about it, or even taking up my whole day with it. Just having fun, and appreciating what I do receive, and the joy of giving the items to my girls.
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: