Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #1871
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I've only a played a few times and I have a few pieces of clothes. I stopped because it's taking up too much time and I only had a few email accounts. lol
Um, we can't kinzpost, sell, or trade these items can we? What happens when you end up with about two dozen werewolf feet on one account?

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-29-2010 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: removing quote
pagehanna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #1872
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

as far as i know, there have been no ?s today.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #1873

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kingcardinal
OOkay. Good Afternoon fellow WI friends.

Does anyone have a current schedule for today and the frequency the ?'s are flying?
I had to get some sleep. I woke up at 5:45 asleep on my keyboard and went to bed at that point.
I think it's still on a 15 minute time slot. LOL! Some of you are more dedicated than me THe only peice i need is the modern vampire top to complete all 3 of the costumes!

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
There have been a lot actually, I think i've gotten 6 or something... maybe 7? LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #1874

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Good Morning King Cardinal.... They have been flying fast and furious. Webkinzmomma has been keeping a great running schedule (but I think she's off running an errand right now- I could be wrong though).

Nice to have you join... keep the Caffeine FLOWING......
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #1875

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
I've only a played a few times and I have a few pieces of clothes. I stopped because it's taking up too much time and I only had a few email accounts. lol
Um, we can't kinzpost, sell, or trade these items can we? What happens when you end up with about two dozen werewolf feet on one account?

Unfortunately, you can kinzpost, sell or trade them and as for ending up with too many of something that is a valid risk we run (I haven't gotten any werewolf feet but I have tons of the werewolf shirts-- I really just am trying for 1 werewolf feet and then I am done!)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #1876
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
Oh yes there has, several times this morning many of us have gotten 7-20 codes within several 15 minute slots
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #1877
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I am at the other end of the spectrum. I am not computer savvy at all. Thanks to the wonderful members of WI I have learned so much. I only have 1 window open at a time and whatever I get I will be happy with. These contests should not be about who can collect the most items, for me it is spending time with friends and enjoying the hunt. I probably won't end up with a complete outfit but so what, it still is just a game and rather than brag about how much you can accumulate, wish everyone good luck in at least winning something. Just my 2 cents worth.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #1878

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

PasgeHanna.... you are correct.... these CANNOT be traded, or posted or EVEN DELETED from your account
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #1879
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

nothing for me now, anybody seeing anything?
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #1880
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ok i think that there is a glitch with the WN site. on the dailies thingy on the bottom of the screen the kinztime is stuck at 12:42 and says "there are no activities today". sorry that i'm getting out of subject, but i think that the kinztime thingy is effecting the launchings of the ? marks

UPDATE: never mind. it's back to the normal KT but still says NO ACTIVITIES. i wonder.........

Last edited by NDwebkinzfan98; 10-29-2010 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: updating
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: