Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #1861
i'm finally a
Webkinz :)

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

12:30 is a dud
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #1862

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
First time it worked but then boom. i need to have a ''valid adress''
Ahhhh
Now I have only 1 e-mail left... idk if I will stay more to try to get one more ? xD
(my bro sees what I write and he doesn't understand what's going on with the ?s mwu ha ha)
Last round I used it fine, but created the address first. I was hoping to save some time. Thanks for answering me!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #1863
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
Are we expecting some Question Marks at 12:45, possibly?
intervals seem to be about an hour 45 or so. Next up should be at 2 but there's always the possibility that they throw us off and come before.

Hope that helps.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #1864

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Do you just type really fast? How do you get so many codes? I tried clicking on several question marks but if I do that it cancels out the window that I got to register.
I think they may be coming faster since this is the last day!! I haven't opened any of mine yet, I am just trying to catch what I can and fill up my mail accounts that I have!

Good luck on the next batch everyone!
~peace~

From now on just click one ? at a time fill out the info and submit. Then, x out of that window. Go to your other window and click the other ? it won't disappear- it will just float all around the screen. I too was doing that and learned this trick last night. Does that make sense?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #1865
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
intervals seem to be about an hour 45 or so. Next up should be at 2 but there's always the possibility that they throw us off and come before.

Hope that helps.
Thank you! I missed the last interval so I wasn't sure when the next one would be.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #1866
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
Thank you! I missed the last interval so I wasn't sure when the next one would be.
LOL! Don't worry. It took me a lot of yesterday to get with the program!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #1867
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

MAYDAY MAYDAY! CODE RED CODE RED! today is the last day of this contest! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! sorry for that short outburst of NO!!!-ness, but today is the last day for this. i wish that they do this at least one day a week.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #1868

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
MAYDAY MAYDAY! CODE RED CODE RED! today is the last day of this contest! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! sorry for that short outburst of NO!!!-ness, but today is the last day for this. i wish that they do this at least one day a week.

That's right it is the last day. And, as much as I love these contests, I am a little glad they don't do them once a week because I would loose a day of my life every week LOL
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #1869
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

OOkay. Good Afternoon fellow WI friends.

Does anyone have a current schedule for today and the frequency the ?'s are flying?
I had to get some sleep. I woke up at 5:45 asleep on my keyboard and went to bed at that point.
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #1870
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MissViolet
I do type pretty fast, but I keep 1 browser open but have 5 tabs going. So what I have been doing is I will refresh all the pages until a ? flies by, I don't click on the ? right away, instead I move on to the next tab and refresh until I see the ?. Once all have them I will go fill them out, and if there is time do it all over again. It has been working great for me because after only a couple of refreshes I usually see one fly by. I hope this helps and you have lots and lots of luck!!!
Thanks!!
peace1430 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: