Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #1831
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

No!!!!!!!!
Dispostable e-mails aren't working anymore :"(
prrety11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #1832
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

thanks I got one!

ok so is this different where every 15 minutes there is a chance to see a few question makrs? and then how many minutes does the last?

Last edited by betsey2u; 10-29-2010 at 11:16 AM..
Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #1833

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Fluffington's Donation Center is for WW, and is talked about in WI's section of Rumor Mill.... FYI

((I never see more than 1 "?", but I am happy to see that many...heee heee))
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #1834

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

WOOHOO got 5 codes! Hope everyone had lots of luck this round! Gonna go look them up now!
MissViolet is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #1835
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
No!!!!!!!!
Dispostable e-mails aren't working anymore :"(
Are you getting an error? Mine went through as submitted. Haven't checked to see if I got the codes or not.

I got 5 but one kept saying invalid security code so it didn't count. Grrr
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #1836
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

They come in 15 minute bursts. We just finished a round so next opportunity is 12:30 for another 15 minutes.

Good round again. Another 11 codes. Hope I get the last pieces I need so I can do something productive! LOL
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #1837

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
update: I got one yay

Awesome, Congrats on catching a ?
MissViolet is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #1838
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Oh my goodness!

Who said something to Ganz ?

Whoever you are......I and We caught SIX ?!

That is five more than we have had the entire time the contest has run!

Off to see what we got.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #1839
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

SO NEXT TIME IS AT 2?
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #1840
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My sister is so excited! She was about to leave and had closed her windows when I told her that you all said they are flying now. She managed to find at least three more question marks. All she got so far was the black pants, which by themselves don't seem to be part of a costume. I also found three this round. Thanks, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: