Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 AM   #1711
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Looks to be over now. Got 21 out of that one.

So next time will be 11:45?
Oh my goodness! That is amazing! Congratulations to you!

I want to move to your area.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 09:12 AM   #1712
Webkinz :)

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish I could share codes with others, but with my luck I will give the one away that gets me a wolf mask, which is the only peice I need.
I have sooooooooooooo many vampire pants. wish I could trade them as well.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #1713
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Great round! I got 12 but lost a few from mailinator too. Bummer about that but what a great streak!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #1714

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Is anyone seeing any 10:00 to 10:15?
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #1715
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Lojack
I wish I could share codes with others, but with my luck I will give the one away that gets me a wolf mask, which is the only peice I need.

Lojack
That is the negative aspect of eStore items. Can't trade or send between accounts. Such a shame.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:14 AM   #1716
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Lojack
Yeah, I tried and tried last night to get the Werewolf feet, which is the only piece I still need for my favorite of the outfits. Good thing those vampire pants are pretty versatile, 'cause I can't get rid of them!

I suppose an open window right now would be too much to hope for?
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:14 AM   #1717
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I went Question Mark hunting for the first time at 9:45-10am, and found 7 of them! Only 6 of them actually came, but the girls will be so happy to see when they get home. Our of the 6 that I got, 5 of them were clothing!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #1718
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lojack
I KEEP on getting the mask.... 4 of them now. It seems to be every 3rd code I've entered
bobbie03 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #1719
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Anyone using 10 minute mail and codes not making it through?
The codes I have had that were slow to appear popped right up when I clicked give me 10 more minutes.

I am so happy, finally got a mask for the son who wanted it, but then I had a bunch of pants in a row so I spread the codes through the other kids accts and the last code was feet, now that kid has 2 feet and the other none. I would be great if we could just kinzpost them.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #1720
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Good news, I waited a few minutes and went to check the mailinator names I used (the ones that did not work due to the abuse ban) and they were both there.
So if you lost codes to mailinator you might want to go check.

According to the page I got when it said I was banned it is actually the WKN that was temp banned because of too many emails with the same subject line being received at once. LOL
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: