Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

I put this contents into "THE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE CONTENTS" category together with resent bed contents and the Zum one where you only would win food . Here you do not win anything...
I knew there was something fishy about the contents that is not announced but has great variety of good prizes.
Contents like thet do not attract people to the site but angry them instead...
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #162

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Was just going to bed and went in for one last look and found 2 right away.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:11 AM   #163

Lovemydogsx3 is on a distinguished road

Got 1 right now too. Don't give up
Lovemydogsx3 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 01:46 AM   #164

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I just got 4 of them a few minutes after 2am. I got a pair of pants, 2 shirts and some feet. Yeah!!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:19 AM   #165
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
I put this contents into "THE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE CONTENTS" category together with resent bed contents and the Zum one where you only would win food . Here you do not win anything...
I knew there was something fishy about the contents that is not announced but has great variety of good prizes.
Contents like thet do not attract people to the site but angry them instead...
Yes I am right there with you. I have cleared history, cache, rebooted, clicked on pages, and nothing. I have done this for over an hour. *sigh* Maybe tomorrow someone might share their secrets or shed some light on where this history page is telling about the contest or what page they were on when the question mark appeared. This new newz sight certainly is not so easy to navigate around in. Also found at times refresh took forever for the page to load. Anyone else having any of these problems?
kingcardinal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 02:22 AM   #166
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have been on since the first posting....Right after it was added to WI I went on and have found 1, 1 can you believe it, I have had multiple windows open and only 1 for almost 12 hours. I have been refreshing, clicking, closing down and opening again. and nothing since the first 10 mins of searching which is when I found my first
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 AM   #167
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

WKN extremely slow now. I keep refreshing to find that question mark but it's going so slow. Traffic jam or the new layout may be the cause of it?
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 04:15 AM   #168

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Almost 2 hr of refrreshing the WKN page and no question mark.
Runo is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 04:41 AM   #169
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I have about 6 tabs open, 1 is WI, and the rest is... you guessed it, Webkinz Newz. I started at about 3 AM, it's now 5:40 AM and nada, zip, zilch. . I'm so desperate since I didn't win in the last few webkinz news contests.
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 05:06 AM   #170
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

refreshing for awhile now...nothing
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: