Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #1611
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New "Floating Question Mark" Contest on Webkinz Newz

What costume are the black pants from? Yesterday I only got parts from the vampire and werewolf.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #1612
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yep, lots of black vogue vampire pants... but i did get a werewolf mask, pants and shirt too!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #1613
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Oh, why didn't I wake up earlier today? I missed the game again!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #1614

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
OK, I got a bunch of codes from that round, so far I have 5 yes FIVE pairs of black pants

I'm afraid to enter my last code LOL
maybe I should wait!
same here blak pants but i need wolf pants
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #1615
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I got 3 vogue vampire belts and 2 vogue black pants. I used all of our families email accts. Now what do I do?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #1616
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
same here blak pants but i need wolf pants
I need wolf paws/feet! I so wish we could trade these
Old 10-29-2010, 06:46 AM   #1617
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
OK, I got a bunch of codes from that round, so far I have 5 yes FIVE pairs of black pants and 2 foods

I'm afraid to enter my last code LOL
maybe I should wait!
2foods? What foods?
you can get fooods?!

So far I got:
Click the image to open in full size.
Eeep! I am so happy!

Last edited by prrety11; 10-29-2010 at 06:46 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #1618
luxurytime

Have they ever floated more than one time per hour? And what time today do they end for good?
Old 10-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #1619
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wish the contest would reset itself each day so that if you got an item one day the next day it would be reset so you could get something else. I am reading a lot of people who have incomplete costumes, me being one of them. I have the werewolf pants and shirt and still need the feet and mask but I can't get them, because I've used up all emails I have access to (which is three emails). I used my email, my dad's and my mom's. I got a cheeseburger as one of my prizes. We can't sell these prizes and I'm sure that means we can't kinzpost or trade either. I mean, I could try and use the shirt and pants and create a different kind of zombie with zombie face paint. It would looks strange though with all the hair. (lol)
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #1620
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Have they ever floated more than one time per hour? And what time today do they end for good?
No they have yet to float more than once an hour. Contest ends tonight at 11:59 pm
Closed

Tags
? please!, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, frostyneedcostume!, give poochie a ?, moon wants a ?, s.o.p.h.i.e, wolf paws please !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: